This ConvertKit review covers all the important features, its overall pricing, plus its suitability as an email marketing automation tool.
As a regular blogger, I’ve also seen the results first-hand. Even when you’re not particularly selling anything, email marketing will get you those content shares you target. As a matter of fact, email subscribers are three times more likely to share your pieces on social media than other types of readers.
Continue reading ConvertKit Review: Email Marketing Automation For Bloggers
The benefits of email marketing for an ecommerce operation hardly need to be explained to anyone engaged with online selling in the present times. As a matter of fact, many of the top ecommerce platforms also provide support for easy integration of third-party email marketing services with your store built with their platform.
Are you looking for the best software out there to make your email marketing efforts a breeze? Most marketers and business owners know the benefits of email marketing but don’t know how to do it right. This is why we came up with this Mailchimp review.
Before we go any further, let’s deal with everyone’s BIGGEST concern. With so many other marketing channels, is email marketing dead? Is it still worth sending emails?
On the contrary, email marketing is here to stay. Mailchimp is one of the leading email marketing services that has been around for some time. Here is my review of Mailchimp.
Continue reading Mailchimp Review – The Best Email Marketing Service for Ecommerce?
Whether you are a current ecommerce store owner or a budding online seller looking to make a start, you should hopefully be aware of the value that email marketing can bring your business.
The process of choosing the right email marketing software for your company however could leave you with a headache. There are plenty of options available and this has made the market quite saturated.
Continue reading ConstantContact Review [E-mail Marketing Service]
As a current – or soon-to-be – owner/manager of an ecommerce store, I'm sure I don't need to tell you much about the importance or value of email marketing for your business. Suffice it to say that email marketing has been proven to be one of the most profitable online marketing methods, without a doubt.
There are many benefits to email marketing that make it a much more effective option to targetting customers than say, social media or Google Adwords. Some of the benefits include:
- List building – email marketing gives you the opportunity to build your subscriber list. This enables you to monitor their behaviour and segment them based on purchases, which results in highly targeted marketing
- Cost-effective – the majority of email software providers offer a very economic monthly subscription. A lot of companies offer a wide range of packages to fit the number of subscribers you have. So if you are just starting out you won't be outpriced
- Personal – similar to the point on list building, not only can you make emails personal based on customer interest but you can also include their name in the subject line to increase open rates
- Measurable – there is no guesswork involved with email marketing. You can a/b test subject lines, view click and open rates and even track if anyone went to your website and purchased items as a result of an email
- Actionable – emails always put the emphasis on the customer to perform some sort of action. This may be simply replying to the email or taking advantage of an offer you've produced
- Mobile friendly – people are always checking their emails on their mobiles, so you can always be in their pocket with your email marketing
As you can see from above there are many advantages to email marketing which has resulted in there being a lot of email marketing software providers. So which is the best? We cover a lot of email marketing apps on this blog and now it's the turn of iContact.
Continue reading iContact Review [E-mail Marketing Service]
Email marketing is a very useful and highly beneficial marketing method for online shops, as most ecommerce store owners are already aware.
Another very useful but lesser known method to increase online sales is Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO). Those interested can read up on a method to boost conversion rates by clicking here.
Coming back to the original topic, SendGrid is a major email marketing SaaS (Software as a Service) provider that you could consider for your store. My detailed review of this service follows below but before proceeding, I'd like to bring an important point to your attention.
Continue reading SendGrid Review [E-mail Marketing Service]
Regardless of whether you currently own your own ecommerce store or you are looking to get started in the ecommerce world, having an effective email marketing software supplier is vital to the success of your business.
However, selecting the right email marketing software for your business can be a very tricky process. Some of the big players in email marketing include Mailchimp, Aweber and ConstantContact, nonetheless, Campaign Monitor is a well-established company that can lay claim to be amongst the big guns.
Choosing the right software has a lot to do with the CRM (customer relationship management) tool that you are using as well. If your CRM and email marketing software can link then the process of qualifying your customers and leads becomes easier. Ensuring you are sending the right materials to the right people, at the right time
All of the aforementioned email providers all have their own unique benefits and hindrances so it's vital that you take care in choosing.
To make this easier we have put together an overview of Campaign Monitor's pricing, features, pros and cons and whether it's suitable for you, depending on what stage your business is at.
Continue reading Campaign Monitor Review and Pricing [E-mail Marketing Service]