Are you looking for some Mailchimp alternatives
You're in the right place.
Mailchimp is easily one of the most popular and well-known email marketing tools available today. Companies in over 175 countries rely on Mailchimp to send over 6 billion messages per week.
However, just because Mailchimp is right for them - doesn't mean it will work for you.
Continue reading "The Best Mailchimp Alternatives (Feb 2023): Top Solutions Reviewed"
As an ecommerce store owner – current or future – you probably don't need to be told about the value of email marketing which happens to be one of the most beneficial online marketing methods. Sendinblue is one of the most popular and user-friendly email marketing services that you may choose for marketing your online store, and it came up as a great alternative for Mailchimp and even for AWeber. I have included my Sendinblue review in this article below but before going into that, I want to briefly touch upon another important matter as it relates to online marketing.
While this is not something exactly revolutionary or unknown, many online marketers fail to realize the full significance and value of analytics as it relates to their online business. From this perspective, I suggest that you check out one of my recent posts: 7 Must-Have Ecommerce Analytics Tools.
Continue reading “Sendinblue Review (2023): Is Sendinblue the Best Email Marketing Service?”
The benefits of email marketing for an ecommerce operation hardly need to be explained to anyone engaged with online selling in the present times. As a matter of fact, many of the top ecommerce platforms also provide support for easy integration of third-party email marketing services with your store built with their platform.
Are you looking for the best software out there to make your email marketing efforts a breeze? Most marketers and business owners know the benefits of email marketing but don’t know how to do it right. This is why we came up with this Mailchimp review.
Before we go any further, let’s deal with everyone’s BIGGEST concern. With so many other marketing channels, is email marketing dead? Is it still worth sending emails?
On the contrary, email marketing is here to stay. Mailchimp is one of the leading email marketing services that has been around for some time. Here is my review of Mailchimp.
Continue reading “Mailchimp Review – The Best Email Marketing Service for Ecommerce?”
As a current – or soon-to-be – owner/manager of an ecommerce store, I'm sure I don't need to tell you much about the importance or value of email marketing for your business. Suffice it to say that email marketing has been proven to be one of the most profitable online marketing methods, without a doubt.
There are many benefits to email marketing that make it a much more effective option to targetting customers than say, social media or Google Adwords. Some of the benefits include:
- List building – email marketing gives you the opportunity to build your subscriber list. This enables you to monitor their behaviour and segment them based on purchases, which results in highly targeted marketing
- Cost-effective – the majority of email software providers offer a very economic monthly subscription. A lot of companies offer a wide range of packages to fit the number of subscribers you have. So if you are just starting out you won't be outpriced
- Personal – similar to the point on list building, not only can you make emails personal based on customer interest but you can also include their name in the subject line to increase open rates
- Measurable – there is no guesswork involved with email marketing. You can a/b test subject lines, view click and open rates and even track if anyone went to your website and purchased items as a result of an email
- Actionable – emails always put the emphasis on the customer to perform some sort of action. This may be simply replying to the email or taking advantage of an offer you've produced
- Mobile friendly – people are always checking their emails on their mobiles, so you can always be in their pocket with your email marketing
As you can see from above there are many advantages to email marketing which has resulted in there being a lot of email marketing software providers. So which is the best? We cover a lot of email marketing apps on this blog and now it's the turn of iContact.
Continue reading “iContact Review [E-mail Marketing Service]”
Regardless of whether you currently own your own ecommerce store or you are looking to get started in the ecommerce world, having an effective email marketing software supplier is vital to the success of your business.
However, selecting the right email marketing software for your business can be a very tricky process. Some of the big players in email marketing include Mailchimp, Aweber and ConstantContact, nonetheless, Campaign Monitor is a well-established company that can lay claim to be amongst the big guns.
Choosing the right software has a lot to do with the CRM (customer relationship management) tool that you are using as well. If your CRM and email marketing software can link then the process of qualifying your customers and leads becomes easier. Ensuring you are sending the right materials to the right people, at the right time
All of the aforementioned email providers all have their own unique benefits and hindrances so it's vital that you take care in choosing.
To make this easier we have put together an overview of Campaign Monitor's pricing, features, pros and cons and whether it's suitable for you, depending on what stage your business is at.
Continue reading “Campaign Monitor Review and Pricing [E-mail Marketing Service]”