The week is coming to an end, and that means it is time for me to have a look at some of the things that has happened in this past week. A lot of really good articles have been posted around the web throughout this past week, and I have made a roundup of some of the best articles.
- Can Shopify make the ‘Buy’ button a thing? – This is a very interesting article by Lauren Hockenson that looks at the trend of customers wanting to buy things in more than one place. The article examines whether Shopify can make then Buy button popular.
- Things Add-to-cart Rates Tell an Ecommerce Business – This article written by Armando Roggio examines how ecommerce store owners can use the business’s add-to-cart rate to identify problems and mistakes they are facing.
- Yotpo: The Smart E-Commerce Management Tool – This article by Dianna Labrien examines Yotpo, which is an advanced online reputation management tool to boost your customer engagement stats, traffic and conversions.
- 8 Time-Saving Ways to Automate Your Business – This great article written by Sheila Olson looks at what you can do in order to make it easier to run your business. If you can automate some of your processes, then you can spend more time on actually running your business.
- The Ultimate Guide to Google Shopping in 2016 – This article looks at what you should be doing to maximize the results you can get from Google Shopping.
- Three Things You Must Do to Master E-mail Personalization – This article written by Michelle Markelz examines how to best personalize e-mails in order to get more people to read them, and in return to visit your store.
- How to Boost Your Content Marketing Campaign – This article written by Alex Sizer examines how Content marketing, if it is done correct can help you to boost brand awareness, as well as improve your SEO, it also focuses on how you can gain the trust of your clients.
- 10 ways NOT to use Google Analytics – This article by Matt Trimmer looks at the 10 common Google Analytics mistakes that you really need to avoid if you want to use Google Analytics to the fullest.
- Inbound Marketing Trends for 2016 – Michael Kiel looks at some of the most popular trends for Inbound Marketing, and not surprisingly he mentions that guest blogging is gaining in popularity when it comes to inbound marketing.
- Landing Page Optimization: Find Heaven By Saving Your Visitors From Hell – This brilliant and very detailed article written by Aaron Orendorff looks at what you can do to make your landing page more effective and keep visitors coming back to your site.
- Comparing Gulp and Grunt for WordPress Developers – This article was written by Sufyan Bin Uzayr and looks at Gulp and Grunt, which are two of the most popular build scripts for WordPress.
- How to Build Product Pages that Convert – Jenna Compton wrote this great article that examines how you should be building your product pages in order to get more completed sales. It is interesting to note that the more popular product pages are those that manage to engage the customer.
Feature image curtsey of Ramotion