For your Gift Hunt sessions, you can select one from the built-in icons but you also have the option to upload a custom image that works better for you.
Uploading a custom icon is similar to the process when you upload a normal image in WordPress and it doesn't take more time than a minute. In the video below, you can take a look at it how it works.
Take a look at our best practices guide for a successful Gift Hunt campaign.
Get the plugin
Gift Hunt can help you drive more traffic to your website, increase the time visitors spend on your site and grow the database of your potential customers.
- Install Gift Hunt on your WordPress site
- Create your first Gift Hunt session
- Preview your Gift Hunt session
- Export the collected user data
- Upload a custom icon for your Gift Hunt session
- Change the animation of your Gift Hunt icon
- Change the position of your Gift Hunt icon
- Use a different design for your popup window
- Connect Gift Hunt to your Mailchimp account
- Display your gift hunt icon with a shortcode
- Use custom content in your popup window
- Disable the success email after someone completed the data collection process
- Display the gift icon only to logged-in or anonym visitors