By default, the Gift Hunt icon becomes visible at a random position but in some cases, this could cause an issue with other items on your website. That's when icon placement can help you.
You can choose from the following options to display your icon:
- Random: display the icon at a random position
- Center: display the icon at the center of the page (horizontally and vertically)
- Bottom left: display the icon at the bottom left corner of the page
- Bottom right: display the icon at the bottom right corner of the page
Choose the one that works the best for your page.
You can preview your Gift Hunt session with the new icon placement and you can also upload a custom icon or change the animation of the icon to make it even more visible.
Take a look at our best practices guide for a successful Gift Hunt campaign.
Get the plugin
Gift Hunt can help you drive more traffic to your website, increase the time visitors spend on your site and grow the database of your potential customers.
- Install Gift Hunt on your WordPress site
- Create your first Gift Hunt session
- Preview your Gift Hunt session
- Export the collected user data
- Upload a custom icon for your Gift Hunt session
- Change the animation of your Gift Hunt icon
- Change the position of your Gift Hunt icon
- Use a different design for your popup window
- Connect Gift Hunt to your Mailchimp account
- Display your gift hunt icon with a shortcode
- Use custom content in your popup window
- Disable the success email after someone completed the data collection process
- Display the gift icon only to logged-in or anonym visitors