You don't need to activate your Gift Hunt session to test it, you have the option to preview it before going live.
ℹ️ If you use the shortcode placement to display your Gift Hunt icon, the preview process is a bit different. You can read more about that in this article.
Nobody likes to go live without testing something, especially when you make a change that could affect the experience for all of your visitors.
That's why you have the option to preview your Gift Hunt session before turning it on to your visitors. You can see in the video below how to use this feature.
To preview your changes, make sure that you saved the settings of your Gift Hunt session.
If you think that your Gift Hunt session would work better with a custom icon, a different icon animation, icon placement, or with a different popup window design, you can change those settings as well.
Take a look at our best practices guide for a successful Gift Hunt campaign.
Get the plugin
Gift Hunt can help you drive more traffic to your website, increase the time visitors spend on your site and grow the database of your potential customers.
- Install Gift Hunt on your WordPress site
- Create your first Gift Hunt session
- Preview your Gift Hunt session
- Export the collected user data
- Upload a custom icon for your Gift Hunt session
- Change the animation of your Gift Hunt icon
- Change the position of your Gift Hunt icon
- Use a different design for your popup window
- Connect Gift Hunt to your Mailchimp account
- Display your gift hunt icon with a shortcode
- Use custom content in your popup window
- Disable the success email after someone completed the data collection process
- Display the gift icon only to logged-in or anonym visitors