The Gift Hunt Session you set up will be available to everyone by default. But there are some cases when you want to differentiate your visitors and show the gifts only to logged-in, or anonym (not logged-in) users.
Surprising your visitors with a small gift can always have some benefits. In most cases, they'll convert easier so you'll have more customers. But if you want to focus on visitors who are not your customers yet, you have to be able to differentiate them. Luckily, Gift Hunt can help you with that.
As seen in the image above, you have 3 options to choose from when you are setting up a Gift Hunt session.
With the first one, your session will be available to everyone, and every visitor can find the gifts on your site.
With the second one, only logged-in users will be able to see the gifts. This comes really handy, when you want to create the first touchpoint with your potential customers. Once someone registered on your website it'll be much easier to get in touch to start a conversation.
And you can do the same thing with the third option, but focusing on anonymous (not logged-in) users.
Take a look at our best practices guide for a successful Gift Hunt campaign.
Get the plugin
Gift Hunt can help you drive more traffic to your website, increase the time visitors spend on your site and grow the database of your potential customers.
- Install Gift Hunt on your WordPress site
- Create your first Gift Hunt session
- Preview your Gift Hunt session
- Export the collected user data
- Upload a custom icon for your Gift Hunt session
- Change the animation of your Gift Hunt icon
- Change the position of your Gift Hunt icon
- Use a different design for your popup window
- Connect Gift Hunt to your Mailchimp account
- Display your gift hunt icon with a shortcode
- Use custom content in your popup window
- Disable the success email after someone completed the data collection process
- Display the gift icon only to logged-in or anonym visitors