Every gift hunt session has its own hunter list to make it easier to differentiate hunters from each other.
You can download these lists in a spreadsheet and you can use it anywhere where .xlsx is supported. You can upload it to your CRM, Mailchimp, etc.
Take a look at the video below to see how easy it is to export the list of hunters.
If you think that your Gift Hunt session would work better with a custom icon, a different icon animation, icon placement, or with a different popup window design, you can change those settings as well.
Take a look at our best practices guide for a successful Gift Hunt campaign.
Get the plugin
Gift Hunt can help you drive more traffic to your website, increase the time visitors spend on your site and grow the database of your potential customers.
- Install Gift Hunt on your WordPress site
- Create your first Gift Hunt session
- Preview your Gift Hunt session
- Export the collected user data
- Upload a custom icon for your Gift Hunt session
- Change the animation of your Gift Hunt icon
- Change the position of your Gift Hunt icon
- Use a different design for your popup window
- Connect Gift Hunt to your Mailchimp account
- Display your gift hunt icon with a shortcode
- Use custom content in your popup window
- Disable the success email after someone completed the data collection process
- Display the gift icon only to logged-in or anonym visitors