If you're one of the 3,317,200+ entrepreneurs using WooCommerce to fuel your online business, ramp things up a notch by using a dropshipping plugin. This kind of tool works wonders for extending the overall functionality of your digital store.
There are tons on the market, so choosing one can be a tad overwhelming.
If you're unsure which dropshipping apps to try, never fear because we're going to explore six of our favorites right here in this article.
Let's dive in!
Spocket differs from the majority of WooCommerce dropshipping plugins because most of their registered suppliers are located either in the EU or the US (as many as 60%!). As such, Spocket can provide your customers with deliveries that are both quicker and more reliable than its competitors.
They've connected with literally thousands of suppliers, so rest assured, there are tons of products to choose from! You'll also be pleased to hear; there are loads of product categories to peruse through, so you're bound to find a few goodies to sell in your niche.
If quality control is important to you, you're in luck. Ordering sample products for you to test and inspect is an absolute breeze.
Order fulfillment is also pretty straightforward. Spocket offers users a one-click order fulfillment system and seamlessly integrates with your online store so that orders appear inside your Spocket dashboard automatically.
If you're working tirelessly to create a memorable brand, Spocket's got you covered. You can send branded invoices within minutes. This is just another easy thing you can do to strengthen your brand in the minds of your customers.
Best of all, there's plenty of profit to be made selling Spocket's products as all their goodies are heavily discounted. We're looking at an average of 30-40% off of the usual price. These reduced rates are exclusive to Spocket users, which again gives you that all-important competitive edge.
💡 To get going with Spocket you don't have to pay a dime. You can start for free without handing over your precious credit card details.
Additionally, check out the Facebook group of 30,000+ entrepreneurs supporting each other.
👉 For more details, feel free to check out our comprehensive Spocket review.
The WooDropship plugin is very similar to AliDropship in as much as it's very straightforward to import products from AliExpress directly to your store.
You can set product prices on your site and create customizable pricing rules to help keep pricing consistent. This makes monitoring the profit you generate for each sale much more manageable. You can even edit your pricing in bulk.
But, you can't fulfill orders directly via the app.
Instead, WooDropship provides a copy and paste feature, where you can copy the customer's details and order(s) and paste them over to the relevant AliExpress manufacturer.
But despite that, you can still sync your inventory and pricing, so it updates automatically. So, when a product price changes on AliExpress or if a product goes out of stock, the info will immediately update on your store.
💡 WooDropship offers users an inbuilt image editor where you can easily remove watermarks from AliExpress' product photos. It's also simple to customize product details, i.e., the titles, descriptions, images, variants, and pricing.
There's a seven-day free trial available. So, you have nothing to lose by giving this plugin a try!
AliDropship Woo plugin allows you to import products from AliExpress to your WooCommerce store within seconds.
Not only that, the app makes processing customer orders and tracking your businesses performance as easy as pie.
👉 Here are just a few highlights this plugin has to offer:
- You can browse through and sell what seems like an unlimited number of products
- Finding top-quality merchandise to sell on your store is pretty straightforward. You can use a variety of filters to narrow down your options, so sourcing something specific is pretty simple.
- With just a click, you can send your customer's orders to the relevant AliExpress suppliers for them to process.
- Keeping the product listings on your store up to date is effortless. The AliDropship plugin boasts an auto-updating system. This ensures your product pages reflect all the latest data from AliExpress.
- You can choose to either import your products one at a time, or in bulk.
- There are several shipping countries and methods to choose from.
- We love the built-in image editor. As the name of this feature suggests, you can modify your product images and upload them directly to your WooCommerce store. Within seconds you can: resize, apply a filter, add stickers, and remove watermarks — just to name a few!
- There's also a cash-back reward system you can utilize. Earn as much as 8% commission on each AliExpress purchase you make!
- You can automate your pricing strategy with AliDropship's ‘advanced pricing markup formula.' This allows you to create pre-set pricing rules that are then applied to the correct products listed on your site.
- AliDropship comes with automated order tracking. This allows you to keep an eye on the status and location of your deliveries at any time. Plus, your shoppers will also receive delivery notifications. These are sent to their email address automatically.
- You can quickly find products boasting ePacket shipping. After all, ePacket is one of the quickest and most reliable shipping options.
- You can import customer reviews left on AliExpress' product listings and have them published directly on your own product pages. Product reviews are fabulous social proof and help build trust with potential customers.
- Access to full after-sales support. That's in addition to life-long updates (free of charge).
Needless to say, when this plugin is used to its full potential, you'll save loads of time. So, you can focus your energy on activities that actually drive profits.
💡 You should also note: This plugin is a one-time payment. Once you've shelled out the initial fee, you'll get lifetime access.
👉 For more details, feel free to check out our comprehensive Alidropship review.
This app used to be called Shopified, so don't let that confuse you.
Dropified is another fabulous dropshipping plugin that allows entrepreneurs to import and manage products and fulfill orders automatically.
Best of all, Dropified is free for your first 500 products, and you can process 50 orders each month without spending a penny! This is more than enough to help kickstart your dropshipping business. If you want to extend beyond these limits, you'll need to purchase Dropified's paid-for version.
Like some of the other Woocommerce dropshipping plugins in this review, Dropified also enables you to import products with just one click.
👉 You can find and upload products from the following marketplaces:
Just to name a few!
Also, when it comes to fulfilling AliExpress orders, you can do this with a single click.
You'll also receive an alert if the price of one of the products you've uploaded changes. The same goes if the availability of the product drops. With this info at your disposal, you can make the necessary adjustments, so you're never caught short!
If you're managing a small team to help run your business, you're in luck. You can register sub-users to your Dropified account.
💡 You'll also get access to:
- Two built-in image editors
- Bulk product editing
- The order ID and tracking numbers of your AliExpress orders. These get automatically updated, so there's no need to worry about that.
And much more besides!
👉 For more details, feel free to check out our comprehensive Dropified review.
Dropship.Me is another excellent AliExpress plugin that works alongside WooCommerce. Again, it's incredible for helping you find products to sell on AliExpress.
It's free to start using and offers three packages ranging between $0 and $199.
👉 Dropship.Me boasts the following features:
- Users can peruse over 50,00 handpicked dropshipping products sourced on AliExpress
- Access to professionally edited titles, descriptions, and product images
- A recommended price for each product
- You can add products to your store with just one click!
- Dropship.Me only works alongside trusted suppliers. So, you can be confident the team at Dropship.Me will spend lots of time searching and vetting their network of suppliers. In fact, there are as many as 23 criteria suppliers have to meet before they're allowed to go live with Dropship.Me.
👉 For more details, feel free to check out our comprehensive Dropship.me review.
🏆 So, Who's the Winner?
All these dropshipping plugins are pretty impressive, but for us, the clear winner is Spocket.
Well, we love that Spocket users will enjoy:
- Access to vetted and trustworthy suppliers
- Branded invoicing
- Fast shipping times
- Mostly high-quality US and EU products
- Excellent around the clock support
In short, when combined, the above features place Spocket head and shoulders above its competitors!
Have You Used Any of These WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugins?
We hope having read this article you now have a better idea of which WooCommerce dropshipping plugins you want to try.
If you've ever used any of these apps, we'd love to know. Let us know how you got on with them in the comments box below. Speak soon!
Featured image credits: Shutterstock