In this BDroppy review, we'll provide a clear look at the platform, all it promises, and if it does exactly what it's supposed to in comparison to the competition.
Before you opt for a platform to run your online business from you need to know the features it offers and if they're the perfect fit for your brand.
You also have to find out if its pros are way more relevant to your business than its cons. Plus, there are other factors like pricing, ease-of-use, and customer support that if not in the best fit for your brand can negatively affect your operational functions.
So in light of all of the above, we've done an in-depth review of BDroppy and provided in this article all the answers you'll need to make an informed decision about the service.
Let's get started.
What to Consider when Choosing a Fashion Dropshipping Platform
It's important to know what makes a great online fashion dropshipping platform and to use the knowledge as a guide to how relevant or irrelevant a service is to your brand. Let's have a look at some of the factors:
You have to ensure that your supplier provides high-end products. So you may want to order a sample to confirm before proceeding.
A major factor to consider before signing up for a dropshipping platform is their shipping locations. This ultimately affects the shipping time as if their warehouse is close to your target audience it will reduce delivery time.
This goes without saying but you have to ensure that the product prices leave enough profit margin for your business to cover marketing expenses. A lot of online fashion dropshipping platforms provide subscription-based discounts or bulk discounts.
Does the platform allow you to brand your packaging the way you want or not? If you intend to build a personal brand name this is extremely vital so your customers know exactly who they're dealing with.
What is BDroppy?
BDroppy is a fashion dropshipping platform that allows online businesses to sell original designer clothes and accessories such as Gucci, Armani, Nike and Adidas without bothering about shipping and stock.
Vendors can choose from a catalog of over 120 brands and designer fashion products in their thousands and the platform handles every other aspect of the dropshipping process.
How Does BDroppy Work?
The service is built for sellers who want to sell designer fashion without worrying about shipping and managing a warehouse.
In line with this, BDroppy works by allowing you to have access to their catalog to pick the product you intend to sell and only pay for it after a customer orders for it.
The process for this should be straightforward for most users. You also have the option of choosing a sales channel for an automated catalog connection. BDroppy is integrated with eBay, Shopify, Amazon, Prestashop, Squarespace, and WooCommerce.
Sales channels on those platforms can be connected for automated catalog addition.
Logistics and shipping
That said, after the customer purchases products from your store your order is automatically directed to BDroppy which processes and ships it to the final customer within the 50+ countries they provide logistics for. BDroppy partners with Boxberry, FedEx, DHL, and Poste Italiane for shipping.
The shipments are guaranteed in more than 50 world countries with 3 Logistics centers and 3 Operating offices (Italy, USA, UK).
BDroppy Pros and Cons
- BDroppy allows you to browse their product catalog for free.
- Their Shopify app offers a free trial.
- Integrations with the most popular e-commerce platforms (Shopify, Woocommerce, Prestashop, Squarespace)
- They offer a free domain and hosting feature in their top plans.
- They provide integration with some popular marketplaces.
- You can create a ready-to-use online store, with an integrated fashion catalogue and dropshipping service included.
- There is a multilingual and multi-currency option for stores with global audiences.
- BDroppy provides next-day shipping to over 50 countries directly to end customers
- The top BDroppy plans may be quite expensive for beginners.
- They offer priority support which may be a turn down for some users.
- They state they offer a number of marketplace integrations but in actuality, they only permit you to have certain options based on the pricing plan you choose.
- No option for personally branding your packaging.
- No same-day shipping option is available.
Here are some of the features offered by BDroppy:
- Original branded fashion products
- Multi-currency and multilingual management.
- Integration with Amazon, eBay, WooCommerce, Squarespace, Prestashop, and Shopify.
- Shipping partnership with FedEx, DHL, Boxberry, and Poste Italiane.
- One dashboard for multi-channel management.
- BDroppy provides professional visuals for the marketing campaigns of vendors.
- Shipping from Italy.
- BDroppy provides catalog exports in XML, JSON, CSV, and XLS formats.
- A product catalog with more than 120 fashion brands.
Beyond the above, the platform enables potential vendors to register at no cost and view the products in their catalog, as well as have a look at the functions of the platform.
This feature is a big win for BDroppy as most other services providing similar functions allow you to have full access only after complete payment.
With this feature, you can tell without spending a dime if the products provided by the platform are relevant to your brand and audience. Some other standout features include their price conversion in 27 currencies as well as a catalog in 20 languages.
The platform offers you a ready-to-use eCommerce store that is pre-integrated with a fashion catalog. Vendors have the option of using multiple templates all covering various aspects of the fashion industry.
This simplifies the eCommerce process for beginners and is a real pull for the service. And just like with the dropshipping option BDroppy handles the shipping process as well.
With this function, you have features like a mobile-friendly web design, integrated payment system, a social-oriented website, domain and hosting included, and website customization by the ability to choose among 24 currencies and languages.
An interesting note. BDroppy states that they're the most economical platform globally that offers an eCommerce service with a pre-integrated catalog and if you discover a less expensive one they'll offer the service for free. So you may want to take them up on that challenge.
The last major feature from BDroppy is their Be The Only One program.
The function allows brands or sellers who are currently well-established in the eCommerce space to sell one or more products in BDroppy's catalog exclusively in their country. This feature is an upgrade of BDroppy's dropshipping service and exists as a way to assist you to eliminate online competition. With this upgrade you get access to dedicated commercial assistance, and all of the platform's logistic distribution systems.
It's important to state that depending on the pricing package that you choose some of these features are limited. For example, the basic plan only allows a single integration from the already minimal sales channel options available. This again isn't a win for BDroppy in comparison to other competitors with similar services.
BDroppy User Interface Ease of Use
BDroppy offers a simple or basic user interface. The sign-up process for all services like Be The Only One is very simple and is usually completed in a couple of minutes.
To proceed further you have to choose a monthly pricing plan. The navigation is straightforward and features a search option for their product catalog and also the ability to manage import lists as well as orders. The product catalog provides filters such as categories, subcategories, brands, genders, and seasons. You also have the option of viewing only discounted products on the product catalog page.
This platform features 3 major pricing options as follows:
- DroppyBasic: The DroppyBasic plan costs 99€ per month and offers 1 integrated sales channel from PrestaShop, Amazon, eBay, WooCommerce, and Squarespace. Other features of this plan include next-day shipping, automatic order transmission, automatic product and price synchronization, real-time order tracking, a maximum of 1,000 references for Amazon and eBay channels, standard support via ticket as well as basic and advanced setup of new product imports.
- DroppyPlus: This plan costs 199€ per month and includes 3 integrated channels chosen from WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Squarespace, eBay, and Amazon. It also features 0 minimum order and everything on the other plans.
- DroppyCommerce: The DroppyCommerce plan costs €990 per year and features a premium template, hosting and domain name – AWS Memory Hosting, memory RAM: 4GB / transfer 4TB, 2 integrations with Amazon and Etsy, multi-language website – up to 3 languages, MailChimp plugin installation, and a payment gateway (Stripe – PayPal).
- DroppyCommerce Enterprise: This plan costs 1990€ per year and includes everything in the DroppyCommerce plan as well as a mobile-friendly layout, automatic synchronization of inventory and orders, unlimited monthly orders, links to social media pages.
If you run a Shopify store and want to include BDroppy as your dropshipping platform they provide an app for this and it costs $99 per month. That said, there's a free trial for the Shopify app.
BDroppy Customer Support
BDroppy provides priority technical support via email ticket and a standard response time of 48 hours. For the much higher plans, they provide a priority support response within 24 hours.
BDroppy is a dropshipping platform for online fashion businesses that simply want to sell and not bother about product sourcing and storage.
The platform does just that however at the expense of certain key features one would expect from such services like ample integration options or tons of automated processes.
That said, the platform has where it excels like the multi-currency and multi-language options. Or the fact that you can browse their product catalog before opting for a pricing plan.