Are you looking for an all-in-one marketing automation system? If so, you're in the right place because we're reviewing a solution that provides exactly that.
There's lots to cover, so without further ado, let's dive into the meat and potatoes of this SALESmanago review.
SALESmanago Review: Who's SALESmanago?
Founded back in 2012 and based in Kraków, Poland, SALESmanago employs over 200 marketing and IT experts. To date, they boast several offices and partners dotted across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. With over 2,000 customers and an astounding over 100% customer retention rate, it's safe to say SALESmanago has more than made a name for itself.
But, who's SALESmanago, and what do they do?
In short, SALESmanago markets itself as an all-in-one, AI-driven marketing automation solution. Companies of varying sizes can make the most out of this platform. In fact, its client roster includes the likes of:
- Yves Rocher
…To name a few.
SALESmanago uses machine learning and AI to aggregate and analyze all your customer data. With this to hand, it provides all the tools and info you need to create and launch high-converting marketing campaigns and deliver the best possible customer service.
Put simply, this is how it works:
- SALESmanago identifies your website visitors.
- Then, it analyzes their online behavior and transaction history.
- From there, SALESmanago can deliver personalized comms throughout the customer lifecycle using a variety of marketing and sales channels, including:
On top of that, SALESmanago has won a plethora of awards: ‘ #26 Fasted Growing Company' according to the Financial Times, ‘#3 Category Leader' from GetApp, ‘#1 eCommerce Marketing Automation' awarded by Datanyze…to name a few! Impressive, right?
SALESmanago Review: Its Core Features
Now that we've covered who SALESmanago is, let's explore in more detail what they have to offer.
A Customer Data Platform
SALESmanago offers a customer data platform that enables you to dig deep into your database, providing everything you need to build and manage your contacts.
For instance, you can:
- Create single customer views complete with personal, transactional, and behavioral info.
- Monitor your customer's consumer habits to get an insight into who's viewing and buying what.
- See how your contacts react to your direct communications.
- Get to grips with the best time to contact your audience for optimum engagement.
- Manage subscriber consent to ensure you stay GDPR compliant
- Analyze and predict what customers are most likely to buy next, their churn rate, and the favored comms and marketing channels
- Sync user data with your DMP and/or data warehouses
A CRM and Dynamic Segmentation
SALESmanago makes segmenting your email list a breeze, which is key to sending tailored communications to specific sections of your audience. It doesn't matter their demographic, stage in the customer lifecycle, or how they've engaged with your website- you can send customized content that best meets their needs.
On top of that, you can also:
- Define the ‘actions' that trigger your campaigns' launch and apply this to specific segments of your audience. Whether this is nurturing your leads to prepare them for the direct sales process or onboarding
new customers to build loyalty and increase retention…or anything in between – you can use SALESmanago's segmentation and automation functionalities to make these processes more manageable.
- Use lead scoring to identify which leads boast the most interest in your brand.
- Create sales funnels, measure their performance, and then using this data, optimize them to bring in the best possible results.
- You can create notes, tasks, and reminders to help you keep up with all your sales-related to-dos.
SALESmanago also makes it simple to create beautiful, responsive, and personalized emails with its drag and drop email editor. Just choose from their hundreds of email templates and modify its layout, content, and aesthetic to reflect your brand.
Rest easy knowing the SALESmanago boasts a decent IP reputation and deliverability rates, so there's a high chance your emails will make it into your recipient's primary email inboxes. SALESmanago also helps keep your list clean by automatically getting rid of any faulty email addresses.
SALESmanago comes with a handy mobile app that enables you to manage your marketing on the go.
While we're on the subject of mobile, it's worth noting you can use SMS messaging, push notifications, and mobile apps to better engage your audience. Best of all, you can automate these communications and keep an eye on your subscriber's mobile app behavior. Then with this info to hand, you can better optimize your mobile campaigns.
SALESmanago also enables you to use web push notifications to engage with customers and anonymous website visitors anytime they're online. You can finetune these campaigns by automating when, what, and to whom you display these notifications to.
You have the choice of sending web push notifications out in bulk or using contact segmentation to personalize your offering. You can even take personalization a step further with SALESmanago's machine learning to offer your customers tailored product recommendations.
Needless to say, you can use web push notifications for whatever purpose your please, including abandoned cart campaigns, educating customers, generating leads, and so on.
Lead generation is the key to growing your business. Creating responsive forms and landing pages using SALESmanago's user-friendly drag and drop editor is worth its weight in gold.
If you want to up your lead generation game, you can use progressive profiling forms to collect even more customer data. And, if you plump for a pop-up opt-in form, you can edit and optimize these to appear at the right time for maximum conversions.
You can use SALESmanago's A/B testing tools alongside its advanced analytics to monitor your forms and landing pages' success. With this info to hand, you're better positioned to tweak and improve your lead generation assets.
SALESmanago also enables you to place a live chat widget on your website. There are tons of benefits to this functionality, most notably:
- You can sell faster by offering real-time product recommendations.
- You can offer product recommendations from the convenience of the chat window (generated via machine learning)
- You can see which URL the customer is currently on. This ensures your sales reps and shoppers are on the same page from the get-go of their conversation.
- You can use a chatbot to automate specific conversations – for instance, providing helpful answers to frequently asked questions.
- You can gather customer data during these conversations using SALESmanago's progressive profiling forms. The same goes for generating leads…even when your customer support team is offline!
Advertising Networks and DMP
It's safe to say, most online marketers are looking for the best ways to promote their products and engage customers. This is where dynamic remarketing campaigns and AI-fuelled product recommendations come into play.
It's easy to sync your SALESmanago account with your chosen advertising platforms to create a seamless omnichannel user experience.
On top of that, you can also engage your non-active customers by showing them AI-driven product recommendations. Using previous data, you're better positioned to predict what these customers might be interested in how and when to best target them with your campaigns.
When it comes to social media marketing, this is what SALESmanago has to offer:
- Using a ‘multi-scenarios' chatbot, you can automate conversations with prospects via Facebook Messenger.
- You can create a social media content calendar to schedule posts so that they go out automatically.
- You can keep an eye on your social media likes, shares, and comments.
- You can sync leads generated on Facebook with SALESmanago and create, launch, and manage Facebook ads inside of SALESmanago. On top of that, you can also create Facebook custom audiences based on your SALESmanago contact segments.
A/B Testing and Optimization
As we've already hinted at, A/B testing is key to increasing the effectiveness of your campaigns, so you'll be pleased to hear that SALESmanago's A/B testing and reporting functionality enables you to:
- Define an unlimited number of test scenarios where you can set up control and test groups for all kinds of automation processes
- Compare reactions to different creatives.
- Narrow in on the best time to send your marketing campaigns
- Test the optimal number of fields for the best engagement with your forms
- Utilize SALESmanago's e-mail subject line recommendation engine
SALESmanago Marketing Automation
Automating your online marketing tasks will save you and your marketing teams tons of time and money, enabling you to focus on what you do best: running and scaling your business.
With that said, this is what you can expect from SALESmanago's automation tools:
- You can launch, manage, and optimize multichannel automation campaigns.
- You can create rules that define the triggers for automation sequences based on customer behaviors.
- You can build complex, multivariant automation workflows using SALESmanago's straightforward drag and drop automation editor.
- You can launch abandoned cart campaigns to remind customers about the products they've added to their cart (or even just spent time looking at).
- You can launch customer activation campaigns that display your dynamically adjusted offers and discounts.
SALESmanago Review: Pricing
We've come to the point in this SALESmanago review, where it's time to get down to brass taxes. In short, SALESManago offers three packages. The price depends on the plan type (Essential, Professional, Enterprise) but mostly on the number of email contacts in the customer database.
The price is not dependent on website traffic served, API calls or emails sent.
All of the plans include Customer Data Platform and free Customer Support and onboarding which lasts maximum 2 months.
The pricing seems to be 30-40% lower than other pricings in CDP, Marketing Automation, CX space.
To get the quotation you need to go to the website and register for a free trial, demo or other forms and you will be quickly contacted by the sales team.
SALESmanago Review: Integrations
SALESmanago integrates with loads of commonly used platforms, so it's bound to complement your existing tech stack. Below we've listed just a few of SALESmanago's most popular integrations:
- Google Analytics
- Zoho CRM
- Magento 2
- Shopify Plus
- Zoho CRM
Alternatively, if you have the coding smarts, you can dig into SALESmanago's API to create your own integrations.
SALESmanago Review: Are You Ready to Start Using SALESManago?
So, there you have it; our SALESManago review. Hopefully, you now have a better idea about what SALESmanago does and whether it's the right first for your business. If you're still on the fence, why not try its free 30-day trial to get a better feel for whether this platform is the right fit for you?
Having read this blog post, do you think you'll go for this marketing automation software? Or, are you considering one of SALESmanago's competitors like Salesforce or HubSpot?
Whatever you decide, let us know all about it in the comments box below. We look forward to kickstarting the conversation with you soon!