Interested in learning more about Userlike? This Userlike review will tell you everything you need to know about the service.
These days, consumers expect a lot more from their interactions with companies.
79% of consumers say that they now prefer live chats to calling a business for support. That’s because we’re all looking for immediate responses to our queries.
The only problem is that adding live chat software to your site isn’t always easy. You could always take the approach of building a chatbot yourself, which means that you get complete control over how the system works. However, this might not be an option for smaller businesses without access to a dedicated developer.
Fortunately, there is an alternative option: Userlike.
What is Userlike?
Userlike is a live chat software specifically designed to integrate with your existing website or eCommerce technology. Although this service hasn’t been around for too long, it’s gaining popularity at a rapid pace. This is one of the few live chat solutions that comes with a free trial to get you started. There’s also support for various different kinds of chat, including:
- Website chat
- Customer messaging
Userlike is convenient solution, designed to improve customer communication for support staff, sales agents, managers, and customers alike. Userlike comes from Germany, and supports all of the latest EU privacy laws, including GDPR.
A recent addition to this product is the fantastic new chatbot feature. This chatbot can manage your chat requests for you and answer FAQs at rapid-fire until you have a human agent available. Let’s take a closer look at what you can do with Userlike.
Pros and Cons of Userlike
Like any Live chat solution, Userlike comes with a selection of pros and cons to consider. On the one hand, you get chat macros, chat tagging, agent grouping, and so much more. On the other hand, the application seems to struggle when it comes to things like value and team support.
- Chat tagging, macros, and agent grouping
- Chat rating
- Customizable chat window
- Pre and post-chat surveys
- Analytics (average chat duration, response time, etc)
- Desktop, iPad, and mobile solution
- Plenty of integrations with everything from Hubspot, to Mailchimp and Salesforce
- Plenty of widgets
- Free price plan
- Lots of payment options
- Option to upload file
- Price is high compared to other chat solutions
- Difficult to afford team support
Userlike Review: Crucial Features
The great thing about Userlike is that it isn’t filled with useless weight. The company is committed to ensuring that every feature has a unique purpose. For instance, some of the top features include:
- Operator groups: These allow your customers to choose which department they want to talk to with a single click. You can even show your user how quickly each department responds.
- Button integration: The all-inclusive button integration service from Userlike means that you can add the service straight to your website and other pages. There’s no need for customers to switch to a different site to chat.
- Context forwarding: Userlike forwards chat information to the next employee a customer speaks to. This means that your clients don’t have to repeat themselves as often.
- Custom design: Make your chat solution suit your brand. Your customers will get a truly branded experience that’s tailored to your specific styles and business colors.
- Operator skills: Companies can organize their employees by the different skills they have. This makes it easier to find the best support rep to answer each question. By giving your reps specific “specialties”, the Userlike system will automatically connect the customer to the right agent.
Userlike Review: Pricing
One of the most significant considerations any business owner needs to make when investing in new technology, revolves around budget. Although every company wants to deliver the best customer service to their clients, it’s important to make sure that you can afford the right solution.
Userlike is an excellent option budget-wise because it comes with access to a free version to try. The free package features unlimited chats for one agent. Options go all the way up to “Business”, with support for 10 agents. Packages include:
- Free: Unlimited chats for one agent.
- Team: 29 euros per month: Chat for 3 agents, 3 chat widgets, and integration
- Corporation: 99 euros per month: Chat for 5 agents, and full customization
- Business: 299 euros per month: Chat for 10 agents, 10 chat widgets, and skill-based routing
Annual billing options come with a slight discount.
Userlike Review: Internal Chat Logic
If you’re looking for a business messenger system to improve customer relationships, Userlike has you covered. The internal chat logic of this customer support system makes it easy to develop stronger relationships between customer and employees.
There’s sticky chat rule functionality built into the technology. This means that if someone messages your business more than once, the tech will automatically try to find them the same agent that they’ve spoken to in the past. If the relevant operator isn’t available to open a chat window, the connection goes to the person with most idle time.
Because Userlike remembers your customers and connects them to the same operators, you’re more likely to build valuable connections with your audience. This is even more effective when combined with the smart customer profiles included on Userlike.
Unlike other chatting tools like Telegram, Userlike can automatically build customer profiles for each client in real-time. When a customer connects with your brand through Userlike live chat, the technology gathers important information about them for a profile.
Agents can then access this contextual information next to their chat panel when they’re reaching customers through userlike.com. The result is better connections with long-term customers.
Userlike Review: Build Customer Relationships
Improving the relationships you have with your customers means more than just making sure you’re on hand to answer questions at the right time. Userlike’s team in Lufthansa believes that it’s essential for companies to listen to the feedback of their web visitors.
That’s why the chat system makes it easy to collect ratings and feedback from your web visitors. When you install the Userlike plugin for web and mobile support, you can also turn on chat rating and feedback. You might ask your customers to give a quick star rating for the person they connected with, or you can set up pre and post-chat surveys.
Userlike also makes it easier to collect leads and transform them into paying customers. Whether you’re building a site on WordPress or Shopify, you can use the chat support from Userlike to give your audience the ultimate online experience. Companies like BMW and Capterra already know how valuable these chat butler experiences can be.
Some of the lead building and nurturing features you get from Userlike include:
- Proactive chat: You can set your Userlike system up to automatically message web visitors that might have questions. This reduces your chance of missing out on important sales opportunities thanks to great chat support.
- Widget routers: The chat widgets available with Userlike come with intelligent components. This means that you can set up chat behavior that’s tailored to the information you have on customer interactions. This includes personalizing chat based on the section of the website a customer is on, their browser language, and their country of origin.
- Registration forms: If your chat support isn’t available during a time when your customer is online, the Userlike system can use a web form to help you get back in touch later. Registration forms can also make it easier to access the information you need about a customer to provide a stronger experience.
- On page guidance: Improve your customer experience processes by guiding your clients to exactly wherever they need to go with proactive service.
Userlike Review: Efficiency and Ease of Use
Userlike is one of the leading chat services on the market for a range of reasons. It’s as easy to use as solutions like Slack, comes with tons of integrations, and even has a free plan. Whether you’re on the free version or the premium service from Userlike, you get an interface that’s well-structured and easy to understand.
Although a few settings are a little complicated at first – like deciding how to route your conversations to the right agent at the best times – it’s easy to get the hang of the features. Additionally, adding functionality into your website with Userlike couldn’t be easier. The process is as simple as copying and pasting a bit of code into your site. You can also use an available plugin.
It does take a few moments for this software solution to become active – but that’s common with a lot of systems. Additionally, unlike other website and social media chatbots, Userlike gives you the freedom to make your service stand out with personalized and branded chat experience.
You can change the color of your chat boxes and choose between a selection of chat button styles. There are also some specific systems designed to capture the attention of your target audience. The chat box is flexible, and you can move it around your screen however you choose. The service even shows a picture of your agent.
While your agents get a powerful web console where you can make the most of all the services on offer, your website visitors get a fully branded and friendly experience that keeps them coming back for more. You can even add other features like canned messages and chat macros to help you get more value for money. Some of the features that boost the efficiency of Userlike include:
- Chat macros: Establish canned messages and responses for common questions and situations. You can use these messages automatically with quick commands. This helps to speed up the service your clients get. Although not all functionality is available as part of the Userlike free version.
- Chat slots: You can also ensure that your agents have the power to chat with multiple customers at the same time. Agents can set a number of chat slots at a comfortable level depending on their capacity and adjust upwards as they begin to feel more comfortable.
- Chat bots: As mentioned above, Userlike recently added new chatbot functionality into its stack. This means that as well as being able to use human chat services, you can also respond to customers with bots. Robots make it easier for you to support your team when customer requests get out of hand.
On top of all those features, the Userlike system also comes with a range of chat analytics and reporting features to help you find out which tools work best for your team. The Userlike built-in analytics system can show you when you’re under and over chat support capacity. The service also makes suggestions for quality improvements, so that you can constantly improve and optimize.
Userlike Review: Verdict
Ultimately, Userlike is a fantastic solution for those who need to support better user experience. However, there are a few things that could improve here. For instance, settings for starting your live chat functionality aren’t as easy to understand as they could be. However, you can request things like screenshots from your users relatively easily. This could help to solve a lot of issues.
Userlike is an excellent choice depending on the features you need. There are various strengths to consider in things like multilingual performance, chat and survey ratings, and CRM integrations. Getting live support in an EU time zone and switching off the collection of private user data options is a distinctive advantage for companies in Europe. The possibility to switch off private user data can be a good option for reducing issues with things like GDPR too.
Now that Userlike is working on things like chatbot technology, it’ll be interesting to see how they develop this functionality. So far, it’s much too limited to be of much help. Other bonus features will include things like smartphone support so that agents can continue to help customers on the move.
For now, Userlike is just in the early stages of growth, but it has a long way to go, and lots of potential for those interested in live chat.