The best Shopify affiliate apps are a fantastic tool for companies looking for new ways to bring customers to their store, and increase their revenue. After all, while there are dozens of ways to expand the reach of your online store, from content marketing to social media advertising, affiliate campaigns are one of the easiest choices for modern brands.
With an affiliate campaign, you can essentially extend your marketing team, without having to pay for in-house professionals to help you launch your campaign. Affiliates recommend your products and store to an existing community of engaged customers, helping you to boost your credibility, while attracting plenty of loyal clients.
Currently, around 20% of brand marketers say affiliate marketing is their most successful customer acquisition method, while 54% rank it in their top three channels. This makes affiliate marketing more popular than both organic/paid search, and display ads!
Of course, before you can take full advantage of an affiliate marketing strategy, you need a way to manage your brand partners and campaigns effectively. Shopify affiliate apps bring all of the tools you need into your existing online store, to streamline the marketing process.
What are the Best Shopify Affiliate Marketing Apps?
Shopify Affiliate Marketing apps are all-in-one toolkits designed to help ecommerce store owners manage their affiliate links, partners, and campaigns within their Shopify environment. These tools can help with tracking purchases, generating unique affiliate links, and even distributing payment or commissions to your advocates.
There are tons of great apps out there to choose from. Today, we’re looking at a handful of the most highly-rated solutions available directly from the Shopify app store.
Impact Affiliate & Influencer
The Impact Affiliate & Influencer marketing app natively integrates into your Shopify admin environment, to help you find, recruit, and manage affiliate partners. The solution comes with tools to help you track down relevant partnerships which help to grow your sales.
When it comes to compensating influencers, you can automate contracts and payments according to your own custom terms, with 70 currencies to choose from. The tool features valuable tracking and reporting systems, so you can examine the performance of your affiliates over time, and find out which team members are generating the most results.
In-built workflow automation tools, notifications, and reminders help to keep your affiliates engaged and on-task throughout the year. As an added bonus, this technology also includes various fraud prevention tools to help you identify suspicious payments.
The Impact Affiliate & Influencer Marketing app comes with a handful of different plans to choose from. The first is the “Starter” plan, for $30 per month, which includes automated partnership matchmaking, partner performance tracking, promotional code distribution and creation, and live chat/email customer support.
After that, prices increase to $500 for the Essential plans, with access to more partner options, multi-domain campaigns, 120+ contract terms, and 40+ performance reports. There’s also a Pro plan for $2,500 per month with cross-device tracking, benchmark insights, custom dashboards, fraud detection, and partner behavior reports.
- Excellent contract and payment management
- Countless performance reports and insights
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Built-in automated workflows
- Support for finding new affiliate partners
- Some plans are very expensive
- Slight learning curve for beginners
With a clean and convenient interface, Tapfiliate makes it easier for any Shopify business owner to start taking advantage of affiliate marketing campaigns. You can set up and invite referral and affiliate partners to your system in minutes, create signup pages, and use custom emails and dashboards to keep team members on track. There’s access to personal link creation and coupon codes, shareable social media posts, and unique banners and brand materials too.
The built-in affiliate recruitment feature makes it easier to turn customers into affiliate partners as well. You can automatically invite your loyal customers to join your network, and connect your affiliate program to the Admiatad partner network to find new publishing opportunities.
Companies can customize their affiliate program however they choose, with branded dashboards, unique pay-out methods, and manual or automated permissions. There’s also the option to set up performance bonuses for your top affiliates. What’s more, automation tools allow you to easily handle refunds and disputes automatically, or build your own notifications and alerts system.
There are four pricing options available for Tapfiliate, following a 14-day free trial. These include:
- Starter: $59 per month for up to 500 affiliates per month, 100,000 clicks, and 35,000 conversions per month. Plus, you get multiple commission options, multi-language support, and real-time reports and insights.
- Essential: $89 per month for up to 1000 affiliates, 200,000 clicks, and 75,000 conversions per month, plus all the features from the Starter plan, 2 team members, and access to a dedicated partner network.
- Pro: $149 per month for 10,000 affiliates, 500,000 clicks, and 250,000 conversions per month, plus the features of the Essential plan, white labelling, and a custom domain.
- Enterprise: $499 per month for unlimited clicks, affiliates, and conversions, all the features of Pro, custom verbiage, SSO, sub-affiliate sales goals and premium support
- Multiple affiliate link creation options
- Branded dashboards and tracking tools
- Access to an advanced partner network
- Various payment and commission options
- Automated workflows for refunds and disputes
- Limited support on some plans
- Access to the partner network isn’t available on all plans
ShareASale is another popular affiliate marketing platform on Shopify which helps companies to find and recruit a range of pre-vetted affiliates. You can use the convenient interface to track multiple potential partners through the ShareASale network, and add them directly to your marketing plan. You’ll also only have to pay your affiliates when they generate real results.
The app allows you to fine-tune your payment options based on the publishers and partners you choose. There are advanced tools for offering bonuses and pay-out frequencies. Plus, you can connect with each affiliate directly when you need to discuss campaigns. The reporting and analytics dashboard comes with easy-to-follow insights into which of your affiliate experts are driving the most results, and where you’re getting the most sales.
The core benefit of the ShareASale solution is it’s clean and user-friendly interface, which organizes all of the information you need on your contacts and partners into one neat location. You can even track the exact number of sales each affiliate has made over time, and how much money they’re earning in return from you.
The ShareASale app is free to access, but you will need to pay a specific fee for each affiliate you onboard, which can vary. It’s also worth noting that you’ll need to do a lot of the management for your affiliates yourself, as automation features are not included.
- In-depth reporting and analytics
- Pre-vetted selection of affiliates to choose from
- Convenient and straightforward interface
- Multiple ways to pay your affiliates
- Free to download and install the app
- Can have hidden fees
- No automation elements available
Easily one of the best-known and most highly-rated Shopify affiliate apps available, Refersion is an all-in-one tool for tracking influencers, ambassadors, and affiliate programs. The comprehensive tool helps businesses to onboard and manage unlimited affiliates within their Shopify interface. You can track affiliates with special links, coupons, emails, and product options, and access tools to convert your best customers into ambassadors too.
Refersion allows companies to create customizable sign-up pages which match their branding perfectly. Plus, you can create specific dashboards where affiliates can view their performance, create custom promotion links, and run reports too. Built-in automation solutions allow you to collect valuable information about your affiliates and pay them rapidly when they deliver results.
There’s also automated coupon creation, with the option for companies to create their own specialist coupons when they sign up. Ambassadors can even earn rewards using the fully integrated post-purchase widget within the Shopify checkout. The tool also integrates with a range of other services, like PayPal, Yotpo, and Klaviyo.
Refersion is free to install, but you will have a flat fee of $99 per month to pay. This will give you complete access to all of the basic features for up to 50 orders per month.
If you want to expand your affiliate marketing strategy, you’ll need to reach out to the team for a quote on either the Enterprise or Enterprise Plus plans. These plans come with more options to track unlimited order conversions every month. Plus, you can send bonus payments, create varying commission structures, and access dedicated account manager support.
- Excellent custom sign-up pages
- Lots of ways to pay your influencers and affiliates
- Custom coupon and code creation
- Payment scheduling on some plans
- Multi-domain and multi-currency support
- Limited features on the basic plan
- Enterprise plans can be quite expensive
Another top application on the Shopify App store, UpPromote focuses on helping companies to turn their existing customers into brand ambassadors and advocates with referral programs. You can convert your clients into affiliates and offer rewards every time they drive new purchases to your store. The solution makes it easy to create and assign affiliate links and coupons, and track unlimited referral orders.
When you sign up with UpPromote, you’ll gain access to custom registration forms to bring your new affiliates on board. You can then track all completed referral orders and deliver commissions based on performance. There’s a helpful marketplace where you can find new people to join your community, and a powerful management system where you can customize everything to match your brand.
Businesses can use UpPromote to set up advanced offer options to attract more ambassadors too, such as product commission options, auto-tier commissions, and commissions on order value. There’s also the option to set automatic discounts for visitors using affiliate links. Each affiliate even gets their own portal where they can track their performance.
There’s a 14-day trial available for UpPromote, followed by a convenient free plan. The free plan supports approval for up to 200 referral orders per month, and comes with marketplace access, analytics, live chat support, fraud prevention, and unlimited referral links. Paid plans include:
- Grow Affiliate: $21.99 per month for up to 300 orders per month, unlimited programs and offers, customer conversion into affiliates, store credit, and in-app chat with affiliates.
- Professional: $69.99 per month for up to 600 orders per month, auto-generation for coupons, automatic discounts, multi-level payments, PayPal integration and customer referrals.
- Enterprise: $139.99 per month for unlimited orders per month, custom development access, and multi-store support
- In-depth analytics and reporting for you and your affiliates
- Easy coupon and code creation
- Automatic discounts and conversion options
- Multiple languages supported
- Fraud prevention and marketplace access on the free plan
- Limited orders per month on most plans
- Customer support may be lacking at times
Created by Shopify, the Shopify Collabs app is one of the simplest tools for business leaders looking to take advantage of affiliate and referral marketing. Within the app, you can find a database packed with millions of creators willing to work with your brand and promote your products. Users can send gifts and samples to their collaborators in seconds, and even track affiliate sales with custom discount codes and referral links.
The easy-to-use platform makes it quick and simple to recruit creators in no time. You can redirect potential affiliates to custom apps that match your brand, where they can enter their details, ready to start a new collaboration. Creators can be given custom discount codes, and referral links, and there are various commission structures to explore.
You can also automatically keep track of affiliate conversions and pay your commissions directly through PayPal. An effective dashboard will give you a behind-the-scenes view of all the sales generated by your affiliate marketing program.
This application is free to access for Shopify users, but you will need a Shopify monthly plan. You’ll also need to ensure you have a clear idea of the commissions you’re going to be giving your affiliates so you can plan for this pricing in your budget.
- Direct integration with Shopify
- Easy to send gifts and coupon codes to affiliates
- Find affiliates in a huge creator marketplace
- Automatically track transactions with a custom dashboard
- Create your own branded app environment for ambassadors
- The sign-up process can be complex for affiliates
- Limited automation options
An all-in-one environment for affiliate and influencer marketing, GrowthHero helps businesses to find and recruit new members to their ambassador campaign. You can search through available customer evangelists, influencers, and partners within Shopify, and invite them to sign up to your campaign with a custom page. There are also various ways to reward your affiliates, with commissions, fixed, and manual rewards. Business leaders can pay their partners through PayPal too.
The reports and dashboard section of the app makes it easier to track sales, sign-ups and subscriptions in real-time. Plus, you can use the tool to quickly share marketing assets with affiliates securely, to ensure their messaging is always on brand. There’s even an option to run unique campaigns which give additional bonuses and rewards to top affiliates.
The built-in influencer marketing platform makes it simple to find social-media leaders to promote your content. Plus, you can set up your own referral marketing strategy in the same application, to turn your customers into brand evangelists. There’s even a handy partner portal in any language you like, where your affiliates can track their own performance.
There’s a 14-day free trial to get you started with GrowthHero, after that, your pricing options break down into three plans:
- Starter: $49 per month for up to 100 partner orders per month, 10 fixed pay-outs per month, 50 hunt credits (for finding affiliates), 2 admin seats, unlimited programs and partners, and promotion in the GrowthHero marketplace.
- Pro: $99 per month for all the features of Starter, plus 150 hunt credits, 50 fixed pay-outs per month, and 250 partner orders per month.
- Premium: $199 per month for all the features of Pro, plus unlimited orders per month, unlimited admin seats, 300 hunt credits, and 150 fixed fee pay-outs per month. Plus, you also get API access.
- Excellent sales and conversion tracking tools
- Options for influencer, affiliate, and referral marketing
- Multiple campaign options for unique bonuses
- Various ways to pay your affiliates
- Integrations with leading ecommerce tools
- Limited order options on cheaper plans
- Slightly confusing interface
CJ Network Integration
Another excellent way to boost sales for your Shopify store, CJ networks give you all the support you need to build a phenomenal affiliate marketing campaign. You can use the built-in marketplace to find influencers, affiliates, and partners to help you attract new customers. Plus, you can set up your own multi-level marketing opportunities with different commission rates for each partner.
CJ Network Integration comes with built-in reporting to help with tracking affiliate performance. You can examine which of your affiliates are driving the most sales, and examine both conversion tracking and item-level tracking. There are powerful tools for onboarding your brand advocates, and examining the results of your landing pages.
As an added bonus, CJ Network Integration comes with state-of-the-art content to help you make the most of your affiliate dashboard, choose the right affiliate commissions, and find new opportunities to grow your company. Small businesses can even access useful training tools for their marketing solution. You can choose between running your own simple affiliate program, or working with a marketing partner to recruit affiliates and boost conversions.
Shopify merchants can add the CJ Network Integration to their store for free, but you will need a CJ advertiser account, which is paid for outside of the Shopify platform. Unfortunately, CJ Network doesn’t have a transparent pricing page on its website for examining pricing plans. You’ll need to contact the team directly to get a quote for your services.
- Excellent tracking and analytics tools
- Marketplace to help you recruit affiliates
- Guidance and training for your marketing solution
- Easy to use and intuitive platform
- Networking opportunities and agency guidance
- Limited options for building landing pages
- Not the most transparent pricing
Everflow is a dedicated MLM marketing platform where companies can build comprehensive partnerships with a range of different promoters. You not only gain access to affiliate portal, but companies with their own ecommerce platform can also create relationships with referral partners, influencers, and more. The built-in smart tracker solution works to measure conversions without the need for reliance on cookies.
With Everflow, business leaders can manage all of their affiliate and partnership data in one location. There are easy-to-use reporting tools, performance tracking for all channels, and even built-in payment processing. The deep reporting tools are easy to use and allow users to see a breakdown of their data for all important metrics with a couple of clicks.
The EverXChange marketplace also helps business leaders to track down new potential partners for their store. Plus, you can integrate this tool with leading solutions like HubSpot, Recharge, and Salesforce. There’s even full API access, white labelling, fraud management, and more. With state-of-the-art customer service, you can also get assistance with any issues you might have on the platform within a matter of moments via live chat.
If you’re working with partners already using Everflow, you can quickly connect your store and set up all of your tracking instantly, without spending any cash. If you’re starting from scratch with a new affiliate marketing solution, the packages can be a little expensive. After a 30-day trial, you can choose between the Starter plan or Everflow Plus plan.
The Starter plan comes at a price of $750 per month, with full access to all features and support, tracking tools, a free domain, and an SSL certificate. You’ll also need to pay $350 for a customer success manager for launching your store.
The Everflow Plus plan is $1995 per month for a white glove service with everything you need to launch your program, as well as on-going technical resources. You also get introductions to curated partners for your store.
- Intuitive platform with easy-to-use insights
- API access and white labelling for each registration page
- Tools to connect you with new partners and incentives
- Fraud management for affiliate orders
- Exceptional customer support and guidance
- Expensive paid plans for building your affiliate network
- Mandatory onboarding costs included
Choosing the Best Shopify Affiliate Apps
As consumers become increasingly disinterested in old-fashioned marketing strategies and popups, affiliate marketing tools are growing more popular. There are various great options on the market today to help you get started with affiliate tracking and payouts.
Outside of the tools mentioned above, you can also access options like ReferralCandy, Social Snowball, Leaddyno, Goaffpro, and Affiliatly. When choosing your ideal tool, it’s worth thinking about what you need help with when building your affiliate marketing campaign.
Some tools come with templates for landing pages and registration tools, while others offer exceptional tracking and reports. Many solutions can even include key features for helping you manage gift cards, commissions, and referral links in one place. There are even tools which help you track down new partners and affiliates.
Where possible, it’s often a good idea to check out some of the free plans offered by these market-leading tools, so you can get a taste of the functionality before diving in.
Comments 0 Responses