In this LetsAsk.AI review, we’re looking at one of the most exciting new tools for delivering personalized service to customers in the digital world. Providing access to a powerful ChatGPT-based bot building solution, LetsAsk.AI promises companies a convenient way to provide online customers with self-service support, powered by artificial intelligence.
As generative AI continues to take the world by storm, transforming everything from customer experience to coding, LetsAsk.AI is giving businesses a way to capitalize on the momentum of the industry. The question is, just how effective is this chatbot building tool?
Here’s everything you need to know about LetsAsk.AI.
What is LetsAsk.AI?
LetsAsk.AI is a chatbot builder, created by Cansin Egritag. The company designed their builder to assist companies struggling to deliver efficient, cost-effective, and personalized customer support. The easy-to-use platform takes the stress out of AI chatbot creation, by eliminating the need for programming or training your own language models.
Additionally, the system can be integrated into a variety of websites, as well as existing platforms such as Slack and Discord. Business leaders can optimize their bots using documents or content taken from websites, to ensure they provide the most accurate responses to customer questions.
Plus, integrating the system into other tools is extremely straightforward, with no programming required. Once users implement their settings for the bot, they can just copy and paste an embed code into their website’s HTML to get started.
How Does LetsAsk.AI Work?
LetsAsk.AI is a no-code platform, so you don’t need any programming skills or expertise to use the system. All you need to do is click on the “Create your Chatbot” button on the LetsAsk.AI website, and you can set up your tool within about 3 minutes. You’ll be able to enter a name for your bot, select the data you want to enter based on the documents and resources you have, and go from there.
The platform supports full chatbot customization, so you can adapt the bot’s mannerisms to suit your brand’s tone of voice. Plus, it can be tailored to suit specific industry use cases, thanks to the option to input all of your own information, such as your language documents and brand guidelines.
Companies can also adjust various aspects of their chatbot widget’s appearance, from the color and style of the chat box, from messaging and visibility options. It’s even possible to change the colors of the chat bubbles that appear when customers talk to the bot.
Once you’ve designed your bot, you’ll be able to save all of the settings and copy the provided embed code into your website’s HTML, within the desired location for your site. If you don’t know how to add a code to your site, you might need a little help with this process, but it’s pretty straightforward for most website builders, from WordPress to Shopify.
Compared to other chatbot builders, LetsAsk.AI is pretty simplistic. There aren’t a lot of bonus tools to explore, like automation workflows or triggers. You’re basically accessing all of the programming you need to create a simple bot in one place, with no complex bells and whistles.
The biggest challenge in creating a LetsAsk.AI solution is simply deciding what kind of documents and resources you want to upload into the system. You can upload as many documents and as much website information as you want, and the content is kept secure for compliance purposes.
The core features of the platform include:
- Convenient chatbot building platform: The all-in-one chatbot building platform on LetsAsk.AI gives companies everything they need to design a convenient tool from scratch. You’ll start by uploading your document or website information, then the system will peruse it to provide information for your bot to use. Once you’ve uploaded all the right information, the tool will create your bot for you, and you can start experimenting with asking it questions.
- ChatGPT-Based technology: The ChatGPT based technology built into the system means your bot will be able to answer questions using generative insights. In other words, it can respond naturally, and conversationally to customer requests, rather than just regurgitating responses from a script. You can also adjust the bot’s tone of voice, to make it sound more friendly or professional, and add industry-specific words to the system’s dialogue.
- Bot customization: As well as changing the tone of voice and content shared by your chatbot, you can also leverage a range of other customization options, changing the style and appearance of your chat box before you embed it into your website. There’s a handy color picker to help you select the right shade to match your site’s design.
- Strong security: The system deletes all of your files after they’ve been uploaded, meaning only the raw text information is stored in a container with military-grade AES-256 encryption. The content shared with the chatbot is only visible to you, and you’ll maintain complete control over who has access to it.
- GDPR conformity: The LetsAsk.AI solution adheres to the core principles of GDPR regulations, making sure you have complete control over all of your data. This is crucial for any company interacting with customers inside the EU, as well as businesses operating within the EU and the UK.
- Multilingual functionality: LetsAsk.AI allows companies to create bots in a total of 95 different languages. This means if you run a global store or website, you can deliver more personalized experiences to your customers. The bot will automatically respond in the language your customer chooses, to minimize the risk of confusion.
- Easy integration: As mentioned above, LetsChat.AI can integrate natively with Discord, embed into just about any website, and integrate with a variety of other tools through Zapier connections. The easy integration framework makes it quick and simple for businesses to connect all the data they need to power their chatbot into the same convenient ecosystem.
LetsAsk.AI Pricing Plans
Like many of the top chatbot tools on the market today, LetsAsk.AI ensures any company can get started relatively quickly, with a free plan. The free plan is ideal for testing out the functionality of the bot, and it requires no credit card to access. You’ll be able to enter up to 40,000 characters of information (from documents or website pages) into the system on this plan.
The free package allows you to create 1 chatbot, capable of managing 30 messages per month. You can also embed it onto any website, and integrate the system with Discord, Slack, or other apps using Zapier. If you need more functionality, there are three plans to choose from. If you opt for the annual package, you also get 2 months of functionality for free.
The paid plans include:
- Basic: $19 per month with all the features of the free plan, and the option to create up to 10 chatbots. You’ll be able to enter up to 2,000,000 characters for your bot to learn from, using multiple documents or websites, and your bot will handle up to 1,000 messages per month.
- Pro: $99 per month for all the features of Basic, plus the opportunity to create 20 chatbots, capable of handling 10,000 messages per month. With this plan, you can share 4,000,000 characters of data with your ChatGPT bot.
- Business: $499 per month to access all the features of Pro, as well as unlimited messages, and unlimited chatbots. Each bot will be able to handle 50,000 messages per month, and you can also gain access to your own OpenAI key, for further customization.
LetsAsk.AI Pros and Cons
LetsAsk.AI can be a powerful tool for business leaders when used correctly. However, like any software in the current landscape, it has both pros and cons to consider. Here are the top benefits and disadvantages we discovered when exploring the LetsAsk.AI platform.
- Excellent functionality: The LetsAsk.AI chatbots work well to provide consumers with quick, conversational, and knowledgeable answers to their questions. They can even deliver content in your chosen tone of voice, to retain your unique personality.
- Affordability: Even for relatively small businesses, the LetsAsk.AI solution is quite affordable. There’s even a simple free version available, although the amount of content you can upload into the system is quite limited.
- Easy integration: Connecting LetsAsk.AI with your existing tools and websites is extremely straightforward. You don’t need any professional coding knowledge. You can just embed the tool directly into your site with minimal effort.
- Customization: LetsAsk.AI makes it easy to customize your chatbot using information taken from specific documents and websites. This ensures you can create a more personalized chatbot experience for customers. You can even change chat widget colors.
- Simplicity: The functionality of LetsChat.AI is extremely easy to access, with no need for any complex coding knowledge or programming insights. The platform does all of the hard work for you, so you can focus on building your business.
- Limited upload options: Even on the most advanced plans, you’re limited on how much content you can upload for the language model to use. This could be a problem for businesses with more complex companies, products, and services.
- Slight learning curve: Although most of LetsAsk.AI is relatively easy to use, you are responsible for choosing which documents and website pages you want to use to train the model, which can be a little complicated.
- Limited messages on most plans: Even the most expensive plan only allows users to respond to up to 50,000 messages per month. For larger companies with a lot of demand on their web chat functionality, this could be too restrictive.
LetsAsk.AI Review: Verdict
Ultimately, LetsAsk.AI is a straightforward, easy-to-use platform, with a lot of great features. It takes advantage of the growing popularity of ChatGPT and generative AI models, to allow companies to build more conversational assistants for their websites.
If you’re looking for a way to provide unique support and service to customers on your ecommerce store or professional site, this could be the perfect tool for you. With a free trial available, you can even test the functionality for yourself before committing to anything.
Comments 0 Responses