The best webinar platforms are quickly becoming a must-have resource for today’s business owners, online educators, and freelancers. Around 95% of companies now believe webinars can help them to achieve their goals, whether it’s capturing leads, or engaging customers.
Webinar platforms make it quick and simple to deploy your content to the web, with tools for screen capture, recording, and even online forms. However, choosing the right webinar tool can be easier said than done for any business.
With so many different options on the market, it’s easy to be overwhelmed by the sheer volume of choice. Fortunately, we’re here to help. We’ve assessed some of the most popular webinar platforms on the market, to bring you this list of the top contenders available.
What are the Best Webinar Platforms for 2023?
Here are our choices for the best webinar platforms.
One of the best tools on the market for video engagement, Livestorm is fantastic for product demonstration, sales, and online events. With this tool, you can start recording from any device, and run various on-demand or automated webinars too. The end-to-end platform includes access to email templates and sequences, email delivery tracking, website widgets, social sharing and custom registration pages for collecting leads.
With Livestorm, you also get various tools for engaging your webinar attendees, such as emoji reactions, polls, questions sessions, and file sharing. Plus, there are some fantastic analytical capabilities for learning more about your target audience. You can track registrations and attendance, access Salesforce and Hubspot integrations and more.
Easy to use and convenient, Livestorm makes it easier to invite and engage a range of attendees from around the world. There are built-in browser-based tools for recurring events, registration widgets, event moderation, and even support for online virtual whiteboards. Plus, you can invite multiple members of your team to speak at the same time.
There’s an initial free package for Livestorm, which supports up to 30 active contacts per month, for up to 20 minutes per session. You can also allow for up to 10 live attendees and unlimited team members. The paid packages include:
- Pro: $88 per month for up to 500 active contacts, support up to 4 hours of content per session, and allow for up to 500 live attendees.
- Business: Custom quotes for all the features of Pro, plus unlimited active contacts, 3,000 live attendees, VIP support, and onboarding sessions.
- Enterprise: Custom quotes for all the features of Business, plus up to 12 hours per session, VIP support and SLA, dedicated CSM, and enterprise and custom integrations. You can also access SAML SSO features.
- Excellent video and audio quality
- Fantastic for collaborative sessions
- Good onboarding and training sessions
- High level of security and privacy
- Great analytics
- Virtual backgrounds aren’t always ideal
- There are some hiccups with remembering your settings
One of the most effective software options for larger businesses looking to host the perfect webinar, Riverside offers a host of amazing features, including the ability to record powerful, clear, and uncompressed audio at 48Khz WAV.
Riverside comes with access to a powerful tool called a “Magic Editor” which allows users to edit their videos to make them appear more professional and structured. You can even access the audio and video streams separately when you’re editing, to implement different elements and cut out various components individually.
The video content is fantastic, with up to 4k resolution available, and you can upload and share your content however you choose. You can even create mini clips of your content to share on social media and various online channels, with automatic resizing. Plus, there are transcriptions available to help you boost engagement among your customers.
When it comes to streaming your videos, you can publish them on Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and even LinkedIn, as well as various other channels. Plus, you can invite guests to join you on your webinars if you’re conducting an interview.
There’s a convenient free version of Riverside available, with unlimited single track recording and editing. Plus, you can access 2 hours of separate video and audio tracks. However, your video quality is restricted to 720p, and audio is at 44.1 kHz. You’ll also have a watermark on exported content. Paid packages include:
- Standard: $15 per month for 5 hours of separate audio and video, everything in free, and no watermarks on your content. You also get full HD video and audio quality, screen sharing, and live social media streaming.
- Pro: $24 per month for 15 hours of separate content, everything in standard, as well as live call-ins, unlimited transcriptions and live chat support.
- Teams: All of the features of Pro for a custom price, with unlimited separate audio and video, custom seat packages, input and output customisation, full frame view, and roles and permissions, You also get SSO, customer success, and SOC2 certification.
- Fantastic editing capabilities for audio and video
- Live chat functionality for service
- Lots of security and control features
- Excellent audio and video quality
- Lots of streaming options
- Initial setup can have a learning curve
- Pricing can be quite high for beginners
When it comes to tools for video software, it’s hard to overlook the impact of Zoom. One of the most popular video conferencing services on the market, Zoom also has solutions in place for webinar hosting. The cloud-based ecosystem is designed to be as user-friendly as possible, even for beginners, and offers access to HD audio and video for meetings and events.
Zoom Webinars come with support for up to 50,000 attendees and 1,000 live panellists, so your presentation can be as big as you like. There are built-in analytics and reporting to measure engagement and ROI. Plus, you can integrate with popular CRM tools like Eloqua, and HubSpot.
The great thing about Webinar is how collaborative the tool is. You can invite other team members to take part in the webinar, and allow customers to interact with webinars through emoji reactions, and comments. Plus, the whole ecosystem is designed to be extremely secure.
You can create backups of webinars, allow for public and private chat sessions during the session, and integrate with features like Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar. Plus, users can access meetings and webinars from mobile devices too.
Zoom Events and webinars starts with pricing at around $690 per year for unlimited webinar sessions and up to 500 attendees. You can also access branding, export your registrant and attendee lists, integrate with marketing and CRM tools, and monetize through paid registration. There’s also the option to live stream your webinar to third-parties, and record your content in the cloud.
Zoom Webinars includes post-session reporting features too. There’s also an “Events” package, which includes an all-in-one management tool, hubs for organizing events, multi-session, multi-track, and multi-day events, and backstage features. You can also customize registration and ticketing, access chat-enabled lobbies, and live-stream session content to third-party platforms.
- Event analytics for deep behind-the-scenes insights
- Connections to various external tools
- Custom registration and ticketing options
- Powerful recording and back-up to the cloud
- Fantastic engagement and collaboration tools
- The pricing can be quite high for beginners
- The audio quality can sometimes suffer
Demio promises hassle-free webinar hosting for people from all backgrounds. The easy-to-use ecosystem delivers real-time HD video and excellent audio. You can fully customize the event experience with your own branding, and implement engagement features like a live chat environment with Emoji reactions for your attendees.
Demio supports custom registration pages, which you can embed onto your website to collect information about your audience. You can also set up live or automated webinars, replays, and more. There are also some fantastic event analytics available, where you can keep track of attendance and focus levels, as well as creating custom reports.
This product also integrates easily with a range of tools already used by brands, like MailChimp and Drip. There’s also fantastic customer support included on every plan, and plenty of cloud storage for the content you create too.
You can test the functionality of Demio for up to 14 days before agreeing to a paid package. The pricing options include:
- Starter: $34 per month for up to 50 people in your webinar, 1 host, and standard features. You also have 3-hour session limits, live streaming and event series, and standard support.
- Growth: $69 per month for up to 150 attendees, 5 hosts per account, 8-hour session limits, custom room and email branding, automated evens, custom form fields, and registration source tracking for attendees.
- Business: $250 per month for up to 1000 attendees, no limits on hosts, all the features of the Growth plan, premium integrations, custom domains, 10-hour session limits, early access to new features, priority support and a dedicated account manager.
- Easy to use interface for beginners with a small learning curve
- Lots of integrations available
- Great for custom registration and forms
- Excellent attendee engagement features
- Reporting and analytics for behind-the-scenes insights
- Browser experience can be unpredictable for some attendees
- Limitations on attendees in early packages
One of the top all-in-one webinar platforms available today, WebinarJam is used by more than 50,000 businesses across a multitude of industries. The flexible platform is great for beginners, with an easy-to-use interface, and the option to stream directly to various channels, including YouTube. Users can create powerful HD videos, which are automatically recorded so you can use them again later.
If you’re worried about the security of your webinar sessions, WebinarJam can allow you to set up password-protected meetings. You can also host huge public events with up to 5,000 attendees and 6 presenters at a time. With a chat box included alongside your webinar, you’ll be able to engage with your audience in real-time too.
There are some unique features connected to WebinarJam you won’t get with most other tools too. For instance, there’s advanced Live chat which allows an attendee to join the meeting via video and voice. Plus, you can send pop-up advertisements to customers throughout the content. WebinarJam also has distinct Broadcast Distribution Technology, and uses all of the latest tools, like RTMP, HLS, WebRTC and Flash, making it compatible with most devices.
Pricing for WebinarJam comes in a range of different options depending on the number of attendees you need. Your plan choices include:
- Starter: $39 per month for unlimited webinars for 100 attendees, 1 hour maximum durations, 1 host, and live chat. There’s also flexible scheduling, fully cusotmizable pages, life offer displays, email, and SMS integrations, on-screen whiteboarding, polls, surveys, and attendee handouts. Plus, profanity filters, registration notifications, A/B split testing, and broadcasting for Facebook and YouTube.
- Basic: $79 per month for all the features of Starter for up to 500 attendees, as well as automated webinars, 2 hour max durations, and 2 hosts. You’ll also get attendee spotlighting options included.
- Professional: $229 per month for all the features of Basic for up to 2000 attendees, 4 hosts, 3 hours maximum durations, and always-on live rooms. You also get access to a Panic button.
- Enterprise: $379 per month for all the features of Professional for up to 5,000 attendees, 6 hosts, and up to 4 hours for each stream. This also includes a comprehensive control panel
- Excellent engagement with chat, polls, and whiteboards
- Automated webinars or live streaming
- Custom backgrounds and filters
- A/B testing and analytics included
- Easy to use interface
- Some limitations on customer service
- No breakout rooms for attendees
WebinarNinja is another all-in-one webinar software solution for educators and creators. Trusted by leading companies like Podia, Printful, and AppSumo, this solution is ideal for all kinds of companies creating online content. The platform is one of the easiest to use, and comes with lots of extra features, like out-of-the-box sign-up and thank-you pages.
You can create a host of different types of webinars with WebinarNinja too, including automated recorded webinars, live broadcasted events, and webinar series. There are also built-in landing pages, email integrations for sending drip content, and analytics tools for tracking the success of each of your campaigns. You can create hand-outs for your attendees, and bring them on-stage to present with you.
Plus, companies gain access to features like group and private chat, questions, and polls for engagement. You can customize your pages in any language, create pre-packaged sales offers to embed into your presentations, and design premium webinars you can sell for any price.
You can start your WebinarNinja experience with a 14-day trial to test out all the features. After that, you’ll have three packages to choose from, with a free two months if you choose annual pricing. On a monthly basis, the plans are as follows:
- Basic: $29 per month for 50 live attendees, unlimited webinars and registrants, live webinars, paid webinars with no fees, unlimited email, landing pages, forms, and email broadcasts.
- Pro: $99 per month for 100 live attendees, 4 guest presenters, and up to 4 hours of content per webinar, as well as all the features of Basic. You also get 1-on-1 onboarding, automated webinars, custom branded URLs, and paid webinar coupons.
- Business: $199 per month for up to 100 live attendees, 8 hours per webinar, and 10 guest presenters. You’ll also get all the features of Pro, plus hybrid and series webinars, priority support, and paid webinar coupons.
- Lots of tools for landing pages and forms
- Integrations with email marketing and other tools
- Various different ways to create and promote webinars
- Easy to use interface for beginners
- Fantastic onboarding and support
- Some limitations on the integrations available
- Automated webinars aren’t available on the cheapest plan
Ranked as one of the most advanced webinar platforms on the market, LiveWebinar is a cloud-based tool for hosting events, streaming live video, and sharing screens. You can broadcast on social media, and upload your content to the cloud. There’s also HD quality on all of your videos and audio, with an excellent SLA of 99% thanks to a range of 42 data centers.
You can host and join webinars without downloading an application thanks to easy browser access. Plus, you can embed your content directly into your own domain, and customize it however you choose, with backgrounds and other tools. There are options to take payments for your webinars directly, and there are various tools for engagement too.
You can take polls and surveys, respond to chat messages, and use a whiteboard to present your ideas better. The product also comes with statistics and reports, and an advanced integration system so you can connect your service with the tools and plugins you use every day.
LiveWebinar has a free plan available for up to 5 attendees and email invitations. You can also use registration forms, tests, polls, and surveys on this package, and organize 45-minute meetings.
Outside of the free plan, there’s the “Pro” option for $11.99 per month for up to 100 attendees, paid add-ons, virtual backgrounds, up to 6-hour recordings, branding tools, monetized webinars, and SD/HD recording settings. There’s also a Business plan for $92.50 per month for up to 500 attendees with 8 hour recordings, 5 automated webinars, an Ads manager, participant tracking, external storage, Ads banners, and more.
An enterprise package is available upon request with all the features customized to suit you. This gives you advanced support, custom features, CSS and JS file access, and the option to host all meetings and webinars on your own domain.
- Excellent video and audio quality with SLAs
- Lots of engagement options for interacting with customers
- External storage for recordings
- Paid webinar options
- Branding tools and customization
- Advanced features are only available on more expensive packages
- The free plan is very limited
Ideal for companies and creators looking to automate their webinar experience, EverWebinar is among the most popular tools on our list. It integrates directly with WebinarJam, though it is sold as a separate solution. You get high-definition audio and video broadcasting for all devices as standard, as well as flexible scheduling opportunities for your content.
You can produce on-demand webinars, with instant replay and the option for users to join when the webinar has already started. The browser based solution doesn’t require attendees or users to download any applications either. Everything you produce on EverWebinar is automatically recorded, so you can turn your content into videos for other marketing activities.
For engagement, you’ll have access to live chat for Q&A sessions, and there’s even a “live chat simulator” to help you make your content seem as though it’s live when it’s pre-recorded. You’ll also get support for polls and surveys included.
The pricing for EverWebinar isn’t exactly cheap, but it is relatively convenient. Rather than paying on a monthly basis, you can choose to pay either annually or bi-annually for all of the features on the platform. The yearly plan is $499 while the Biennial plan is $874, so you get 3 months for free.
Both packages come with all the features, like clickable offers and CTAs, professional page templates, split testing, email and SMS marketing, polls and surveys and unlimited team members.
- Excellent insights and analytics
- Fantastic automated scheduling functionality
- Lots of options to engage with your audience
- Email and SMS marketing options
- Easy integration options
- No monthly plan available
- May not be the best for live webinars
Simple, modern and effective, BigMarker is a powerful tool for elevating your online webinar experience. You can use this platform to create virtual and hybrid events, learning opportunities and automated webinars, as well as live streams. During live streams, you can connect with up to 10,000 people at once, using handouts, polls, and chat to engage your audience.
With BigMarker you get a ton of flexibility from your experience. There are no limits on the number of presenters on the webinar, so you can invite people to join in whenever you choose. There’s also the option to create automated webinars, with access to various marketing tools, like custom email invites, reminder notifications, and landing pages.
The all-in-one hub is extremely easy to use, with plenty of ways to customize your events and experiences however you choose. Plus, every plan comes with advanced features like pop-up offers for selling in the moment and in-depth analytics. You can create custom URLs, create breakout rooms, and use UTM codes to track registration results too.
Unfortunately, none of the packages on BigMarker come with any transparent pricing. You’ll have to contact the team to get a quote. However, there are three options:
- Basic: 1,000 live attendees, 1 host, support for 9 webcams, Facebook and YouTube live, chat, polls, and handouts, screen, video and file sharing, recording, pop-up offers and emails.
- Enterprise: All of the features of Basic plus 10,000 live attendees, 4 host licenses, support for 64 webcams, CRM integrations, 24-7 webinars, landing page templates, custom registration fields, UTM codes, and certifications of completion.
- Enterprise+: All the features of Enterprise for up to 500,000 live attendees, white labelled domains, 6 host licenses, custom fonts and emails, live closed captioning and translation, attendee dial-in, multi-channel support, SSO and MFA, mobile SDKs and more.
- Powerful streaming services and automated webinars
- Easy to use analytics and reporting tools
- Advanced security features like multi-factor authentication
- Live closed captioning and translations
- Support for dozens of presenters at once
- No transparent pricing structure
- Customer support isn’t available via phone
Owned by Cisco, Webex is a comprehensive platform of collaborative tools and solutions for video conversations. The scalable Webex Webinar system promises incredible reliability, global reach, and phenomenal flexibility. You can reach up to 100,000 attendees at once, and reach global audiences with real-time translation across more than 100 languages.
Webex is packed with phenomenal features, such as a hosting room where you can implement your own brand identity. There’s HD audio and video, which users can access on a variety of devices, and you get a phenomenal level of customization to ensure the host environment suits the business. Through Webex, you can offer online and offline training sessions, host meetings throughout your organization, and even place yourself within digital presentations.
Webex even offers capabilities for engaging your audience, such as live polling, moderated Q&A, emoji reactions, and gesture recognition. Breakout sessions allow users to discuss your conference in small groups, and there are integrations with various leading apps, like Miro and Slido. All that, and you get full control over the content your users see before, during and after the webinar.
Webex offers a free package for small meetings, designed for a single user and up to 100 attendees. The free option includes breakout sessions, interactive whiteboarding, breakout sessions, chat, raise hand, polling, and scheduling. However, meetings can only be up to 1 hour long. The paid packages include:
- Starter: $13.50 per host, per month: Support for up to 50 hosts, all the features of free, and up to 24 hour meeting length. You can manage up to 150 participants, record up to 5G of data, and you get Webex assistant, MP4 recordings, recording transcripts, alternate hosts, file transfers, and integrations.
- Business: $26.95 per host, per month: All the features of the starter plan, plus support for up to 100 hosts and 200 attendees, as well as 10GB of cloud storage. You also get advanced encryption, and security features for meetings and webinars.
- Enterprise: Custom pricing: All the features of Business, plus FedRamp authorization, advanced support, custom participants, hosts, and cloud storage, and more.
- Excellent cloud-based platform with security
- HD audio and video quality
- Built-in tools for engagement, including breakout rooms
- Powerful customization capabilities
- Excellent customer service and reliability
- Better suited to business collaboration than webinars
Dacast is a professional streaming platform designed for promoting and sharing all kinds of video content. The tool helps business leaders to set up a comprehensive meeting environment within a matter of minutes, and there’s built-in security for peace of mind. You can use Dacast as a VOD or OTT platform, or stream live events. Plus, there’s an included HTML5 player.
For companies hoping to make cash from their webinars, there are monetization options, and you get insightful analytics to show you which of your videos are most successful. There are integration options to connect your live video with APIs and social media platforms like Facebook. Customers also get 24/7 live support from a dedicated team.
Dacast is easy to set up with a user-friendly interface, and an interactive environment for beginners. There are FAQs and knowledge guides, as well as support for unlimited concurrent viewers on even the basic plans. Users can set up live countdowns for videos, create libraries of content, and host massive large-scale events too.
There are a total of 4 plans available from Dacast, each with a generous number of features. Your options include:
- Starter: $33 per month for 1.2 TB of streaming per year and 50GB of storage, live streaming, video hosting, unlimited concurrent viewing, and 1080p broadcasting.
- Event: $63 per month with 6TB of upfront storage and 50GB of extra storage, all the features of Starter, as well as real-time analytics, Live and VOD playlists, live countdown, paywalls, and advertising options.
- Scale: $166 per month for 24TB of storage per year, 1000 GB of extra storage, and all the features of Event. Plus you get phone support, unlimited channels, VOD chapter markers, advanced library management and 3 team members.
- Custom: Custom pricing for everything in Scale, plus added support, special features, custom SLAs, migrations and integrations, 5 team members, and large scale events.
- Ideal for massive events with no viewer limits
- OTT and VOD streaming, as well as broadcasting
- User-friendly interface with extra support
- Lots of library management tools
- Interactive components for audience engagement
- Limited data consumption
- Some packages are expensive
GetResponse is best-known as an online marketing tool and lead generation software, but it also has a platform available for building and sharing webinar content. Users of GetResponse can host unlimited webinars with room for up to 1,000 live attendees. You can share your stage with 2 additional presenters at the same time, and store up to 20 hours of recordings.
GetResponse allows users to customize their own webinar URL for branding requirements, enable webinar registration pages, and choose from various subscription levels. There are built-in marketing tools for sending traffic to a SEO-optimized landing page. Teams can also use a one-click Facebook Pixel integration to retarget visitors with relevant offers whenever.
There’s also access to a comprehensive email marketing environment, where business leaders can re-engage and nurture their leads with automatic follow up, email templates, automated nurture campaigns and promotions. GetResponse also supports countless sharing options with different file formats, in-webinar CTAs and ads, and interactive whiteboards.
There’s a free plan for GetResponse which comes with unlimited newsletters, 1 landing page, a website builder, and the option to create forms and pop-ups. However, you’ll only get access to webinars if you upgrade to the “Marketing Automation” package at $44 per month, which comes with event-based automation, advanced segmentation, contact scoring, and sales funnels.
The webinar features are also included in the Ecommerce marketing package, for $86 per month, which comes with extra features like ecommerce segmentation, abandoned cart recovery, product recommendations, web push notifications, promo codes, and transactional emails.
- Marketing and webinars in one package
- Excellent automation and funnel capabilities
- Great audience segmentation and contact scoring
- Integrations with leading marketing tools
- Abandoned cart recovery and re-engagement tools
- Webinars aren’t available on every plan
- Limited attendees for webinars
An all-in-one sales and events platform, Crowdcast promises everything business leaders need to reach and engage their online community. Users can run live events quickly and easily, with dedicated landing pages, ticketing, and recording unified under a single URL. With Crowdcast, you also get a fantastic range of tools for engaging your audience in live and hybrid webinars.
Webinar hosts can bring their guests on-screen, poll their audience, engage in live chat campaigns, and implement time-stamped Q&A sessions. There’s broadcasting for platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube Live, and Periscope. Plus, you can easily grow your business through free and paid events, integrating with tools like Stripe, PayPal, and Patreon.
Crowdcast offers users a range of phenomenal email and chat support options, as well as useful insights from each webinar they host. You can even export the email addresses you collect, along with chat information and data, so you can enhance your customer profiles.
There are three pricing packages available from Crowdcast, with a 30% saving for users who access an annual plan, instead of a paid-monthly service. The options include:
- Lite: $49 per month for 100 live attendees and 10 hours of webinars per month, as well as 1 host seat. There’s a transaction fee of 5%, 2 hour session limitations, HD live video recording, multi-session events, and an RTMP mode for broadcasting. Plus you get integrations, event analytics, exporting for customer data, and more.
- Pro: $89 per month for 250 live attendees, 20 hours per month and 2 host seats. You get all the features of Lite, plus 4 hour sessions, multistreaming to one location and custom registration fields for forms.
- Business: $195 per month for 1000 live attendees, 40 hours per month, 4 host seats, and all the features of Pro. Plus, the transaction fee reduces to 2%, you get 6 hour sessions, and you can multi-stream to 3 locations
- Excellent range of streaming options
- Lots of customer engagement opportunities
- Insights and analytics on all plans
- Monetization capabilities on every plan
- Exporting for customer data
- Transaction fees for purchases
- Limited session times
Zoho is one of the most popular online platforms for marketing, customer service, and more. It also offers one of the best webinar software options around. Small businesses and service providers can use Zoho to host product demos, training sessions, webinar marketing campaigns and more. With a convenient user interface, Zoho Webinars is easy to use, you can share screens, host your content on the cloud, and customize your campaigns.
Zoho Webinars allows users to control and moderate virtual events with a quick-access kit of tools. You can engage your audience with a quick-poll feature and host Q&A sessions. Plus, there are automation elements so you can send email reminders to your email list and integrate with other marketing platform tools.
Whether you’re hosting a live presentation or a recorded webinar, you’ll have access to metrics and insights for analytics. The comprehensive performance reports are great for getting behind-the-scenes views of your audience. Plus, Zoho Webinars is highly secure, for peace of mind for both companies and their audience.
There’s only one package on offer for Zoho Webinars, found within the “Zoho Meetings” list of premium and pro plans. The Webinar options tarts at £13 per month for 25 attendees and increases in price depending on how many people you want to invite.
The package allows for cloud recording for up to 25 webinars, meetings for up to 24 hours, and live streaming. There’s also source tracking, co-organizer support, virtual backgrounds, uploading and screen sharing, polls and Q&A sessions and an admin portal. You can create registration pages, and leverage integrations with marketing features.
- Cloud-based webinar recording options
- Various webinar control and security options
- Insights into useful metrics and analytics
- Lots of engagement options such as live polls
- Easy-to-use interface
- Limited attendees on small packages
- Basic webinar solution
Designed to help you generate leads, increase sales, and educate your audience, WebinarKit is an all-in-one tool for webinar creation. This service comes with everything you need to create automated webinar funnels. You can create unlimited funnels, collect as many registrants as possible, and even make money through your webinars with built-in sales tools.
WebinarKit has a complete webinar funnel builder, with high-converting registration and thank you pages, as well as endless customization options so you can include your own customized text, background colors, headlines, timers, and descriptions. What’s more, the company hosts all of your webinar watch rooms and funnel pages on its own server, so you don’t have to pay for external website hosting options.
Aside from an easy-to-use and convenient environment, WebinarKit also offers HD video streaming, with support for all major browsers, including Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and Safari. The WebinarKit solution looks incredible on all devices, and it offers scheduling components, so you can set your webinar to play automatically at the right time.
Unlike most webinar platforms, WebinarKit keeps things simple and straightforward with a single pricing package for all features. With a $97 one-time payment, you’ll have access to automated and live webinars, as well as ongoing series. You can create unlimited webinars with as many attendees as you like, and you get a full webinar funnel builder, with branding.
Page hosting is included, along with live chat features for engagement. You can sell through your webinars with built-in payment solutions, send automatic email reminders to registrants, and segment your audience for advanced remarketing. There’s also the option to integrate existing autoresponder tools.
- Support for automated and like-live streaming
- Full webinar funnel building tools
- Hosting for your pages and websites included
- Fully brandable funnels
- Autoresponder and email marketing integrations
- Limited engagement features
- There may be a slight learning curve for beginners.
Adobe is well-known as one of the best companies out there for audio and video editing. The organization has a huge range of tools available, including Adobe Connect Webinars, which allows you to create your own webinars, host videos, share documents, and host live meetings.
The all-in-one platform comes with unique and customizable registration pages, invitations, reminders, follow-ups, and reporting for tracking lead sources and audience engagement. There’s access to custom webinar room spaces, and the ability to create custom reports for tracking your results. Plus, the tool integrates easily with a range of CRM tools, including Salesforce.
Adobe Webinar also offers various templates to get you started, video surveys, and polls, and a range of other valuable tools. You can even access Adobe Connect alongside some of the other leading Adobe tools on the market if necessary.
Adobe Connect isn’t one of the cheapest webinar tools on the market. The first price available is for 100 seats, which costs $130 per month. The more seats you need to add, the more you’ll pay. For instance, 500 seats costs $470, while 1000 costs $580. However, every plan does support unlimited events. You can also purchase the plan monthly.
There’s a free trial so you can test the product for 30 days, to see how well the features work for you. Plus, there are custom packages for enterprise companies.
- Excellent range of templates and tools
- Unique registration pages
- Engagement features for webinar attendees
- Integrations with leading software
- Powerful analytics and insights
- Small learning curve for beginners
- Higher pricing compared to some alternatives
Choosing the Best Webinar Software Platforms
As you can see, there are plenty of options out there for creating the perfect webinar series or event. Whether you opt for one of the solutions above, or another leading provider like EasyWebinar, GoToMeeting or ClickMeeting, you should have no trouble setting up engaging, high-converting webinar experiences for your target audience.
Some of the tools above can be used for both online meetings, and webinar events, while others focus exclusively on webinar streaming and broadcasting. If you’re not sure which option to choose, consider using one of the multi day free trial solutions offered by many of the top market leaders. This will give you a chance to test out any engagement, waiting room, or registration features.
Comments 0 Responses