With the emergence of artificial intelligence and AI copywriting software, developing content for various use cases has become a walk in the park. At least, that is where it looks like we are headed as AI rapidly improves. While the new technology has a long way to go, these solutions still allow you to fulfill your content development needs on a budget.
But the novel technology and its just as innovative applications also have a drawback: When you are choosing between fresh solutions for AI Copywriting software, the lack of reviews can make it difficult for you to pick a suitable service for yourself.
To make this process easy for you, here is a list of 10 of the most popular AI copywriting platforms that are available to the public.
What is an AI Copywriting Software?
AI copywriting software uses artificial intelligence and technologies such as natural language processing (NLP) to automatically generate text content through simple prompts. Depending upon the AI system that you are using and the training that it has received, the software allows you to develop several types of texts including but not limited to blog posts, emails, newsletters, and social media posts. This allows you to generate engaging content within a few minutes instead of spending hours on brainstorming and writing.
What are the Best Ai Copywriting Tools?
Anyword allows you to generate a variety of written content with preset templates as well as custom settings. This solution enables you to create your desired written content within a few clicks in over 25 languages.
You can choose options such as ad copy, landing pages, emails, social media posts, and production descriptions through an intuitive interface. From there, the platform guides you through entering a few details specific to your requirements and automatically generates content for you.
Besides these preset options, you can also use the AnyCopy tool to take the more flexible route of generating content with added freedom. This lets you generate the type of content mentioned above, but with more customization added to the process.
If you are looking for long-form content generation, Anyword’s Blog Wizard might be the perfect fit for you. This solution takes in your requirements and generates a blog post from scratch. Then, as with other types of content, you simply need to describe what you need from the post. But this wizard also gives you the option to include your search engine optimization (SEO) keywords.
Anyword has its AI copywriting software pricing segmented into two sections, namely “Everyone” and “Business.”
- Everyone – The plans meant for Everyone have their pricing listed on the website.
- Starter. From $29/month for 20,000 word credits a month. This plan uses the basic AI model to generate your content.
- Data-Driven. From $99/month for 30,000 word credits a month. This plan uses an advanced AI model to determine what type of content will hold a higher appeal to your audience. If you opt for annual billing, both plans offer two free months each year.
- Business – The plans for Business are customized and have their quotes available on request.
At the time of writing, Anyword gives you a free trial without the requirement for a credit card.
- Easy to use interface.
- Flexible pricing plans.
- Preset templates.
- Extensive range of languages.
- Free trial offering.
- So-called data-driven algorithms are priced higher.
- The platform still requires human input to refine the text.
Who is This Best For
Since Anyword focuses on business communication and B2C outreach in its content, it is best for business owners, content marketers, and content developers.
However, the free trial offer also makes it a good starting step for hobbyists who want to see what AI can do for them. The free plan enables you to understand if it works well for you and allows you to upgrade to have more comprehensive options regarding usage.
Further reading 📚
When it comes to AI content generators, Jasper.ai stands front and center with its popularity and outreach. Through an array of preset templates, a blog creation tool, and a flexible writing tool, you can generate your automated content through a variety of ways in over 29 languages.
Jasper.ai uses a Google Doc-like interface in its AI copywriting software, which puts you at ease right from the start. You can also use the Jasper Chat tool to direct the AI to revise or generate content on your behalf in a human-like conversation.
Via options including but not limited to digital ads, emails, social media posts, and articles, you can choose what type of content you want to generate and give the algorithm the required instructions.
Jasper.ai can also generate blog outlines by taking your instructions on tone, style, length, and purpose of the content. This solution gives you an easy way to create long-form content through short and sweet text prompts of your own.
Besides offering third-party integrations such as SurferSEO for search engine optimization and Copyscape for plagiarism checking, Jasper.ai also gives you the ability to use a slew of writing styles, such as fictional short stories. This makes it a highly sought after tool that goes beyond business writing.
Jasper offers its pricing in two sections that include the Boss Mode and and Business.
- Boss Mode – plan starts from $49/month for 50,000 words per month.
- Business – plan starts from $499/month. The number of words that you can generate depend upon your requirements.
The Boss Mode plan gives you a 5-day free trial with 10,000 credits. Whereas, the Business plan can deliver a personalized demo for the product upon request.
If you want to include AI-generated artwork into your developed content, Jasper.ai also offers Jasper Art for $20/month.
- Highly versatile AI copywriting software.
- Content revisions through natural-sounding prompts.
- Additional tools to enhance your content and experience.
- Large range of supported languages.
- Free trial to check overall features.
- You need some experience with the tool to use all its features.
- You may have to revise content and check for the legitimacy of specific details.
Who is This Best For
Jasper.ai is one of the most versatile AI content generation platforms, which makes it suitable for almost everyone who wants to use AI to generate affordable, quick, but high quality content. This includes business owners, content marketers, and AI enthusiasts. The tool and its overall versatility provides immense opportunity for many different end-users.
Grammarly is one of the oldest AI-based content-writing platforms. But it does not generate content automatically. Instead, it helps you improve your content by checking and revising its spelling, tone, and overall composition. These aspects set it apart from AI content generators on this list.
With a plethora of extensions for apps such as Chrome, Google Docs, and Microsoft Word, Grammarly can become your writing assistant across all of your usual content development applications. The app also works on mobile devices, including iPhone and iPad, which makes it all the more useful for those who want to improve their writing.
As a more traditional AI copywriting software, Grammarly offers a slew of services, including but not limited to spell checker, grammar checker, plagiarism checker, and tone detector. These elements make it an all-encompassing solution for you to write your content with confidence.
Besides these features, Grammarly offers additional solutions such as a style guide, brand tones, and analytics. These elements help you keep up with formatting requirements while also aligning with a distinct voice for your personal or professional brand.
Grammarly is available in three plans including Free, Premium, and Business.
- Free – The free plan does not charge you anything, but offers basic solutions such as spell check, grammar check, writing suggestions, and tone detection.
- Premium – This plan starts at $12/month and includes everything from the Free plan. It also throws additional features into the mix such as rewriting full sentences, improving your word choices, and giving you full tone suggestions.
This plan starts at $15/month. It carries everything from Premium and enhances its value proposition by including features such as a style guide, snippets, and brand tones.
- Ideal text enhancement tool.
- Different features help improve writing skills.
- Plagiarism checker to verify the originality of your text.
- Widespread support for third-party applications.
- Free plan gives access to basic features.
- It cannot generate automated content as opposed to modern AI copywriting software.
- The value proposition falters due to the lack of features as compared to AI content generators.
Who is This Best For
Grammarly is primarily ideal for those who learn English as their second language. It can also serve students with features such as auto-citations and plagiarism checks. Lastly, it can be a good tool for those professionals who want to be more confident in their written word.
It is a fantastic tool for people who want to ensure that they appear professional across a wide variety of settings, from their school groups and extracurricular activities to those business professionals that seek to have a pristine and competent image when speaking with coworkers, managers, and clients.
It is not a surprise that Grammarly has over 30 million users on its platform.
Copy.ai is a top-rated AI content generation software that lets you create automated content in over 25 languages through simple text prompts. The platform uses a modern interface to make the process easier and allows you to create a variety of content with just a few words.
Copy.ai has an intuitive interface that lets you use the platform with over 90 AI-powered copywriting tools. These features allow you generate a diverse range of content, including but not limited to emails, social media posts, and blog posts.
While you can easily create long-form content through Copy.ai’s different features and templates, you can also use its Blog Wizard Tool to whip up blog posts for your website. By entering a few specifics regarding your blog post’s topic, tone, and overall purpose, you can get engaging content through straightforward instructions.
Copy.ai achieves this feat through a highly capable AI model at the backend and user-friendly web-based software at the front end. This Copy.ai tool is within the ranks of some of the best AI copywriting software out there.
Copy.ai has two plans in place in the form of its Free and its Pro offering.
- Free – This plan offers 2,000 words per month at no charge and gives you access to all of Copy.ai’s tools including its Blog Wizard. However, it lacks support for multiple languages.
- Pro – Available for $49/month for unlimited words, the Pro plan includes everything from the Free offering while adding support for over 25 languages to the mix. It also gives you access to the newest features.
If you sign up for the Free plan, you can also try the Pro plan in a 7-day free trial. On the other hand, if you pay for Pro annually, you can get a 25 percent discount on its overall pricing.
- Highly competitive pricing.
- Set of different AI writing tools.
- Easy to use interface.
- Free plan with limited features.
- Free trial to paid plan.
- Requirement to verify the originality and legitimacy of generated text.
- Steep learning curve to use the app’s different features.
Who is This Best For
With its competitive price point, Copy.ai is ideal for anyone who wants to try out an AI content generator. This makes it suitable for individual copywriters, freelancers, as well as AI enthusiasts. At the same time, small business owners may also benefit from the platform’s accessible value proposition.
Rytr.me is another AI copywriting software that allows you to develop ad copy, emails, social media posts, and landing pages. With it, the platform also gives you the ability to generate blog post outlines and write blog sections for you. Again, you can do all this in over 30 languages.
This sets Rytr.me apart from many other software on this list that lets you write whole blog posts from scratch. But the other services that Rytr.me offers still stand out to be quite diverse in their overall applications.
This includes the ability to write website copy, job descriptions, product descriptions, cover letters, and business idea pitches among other options. In turn, Rytr.me gets decent traction on the path to compete with more advanced tools.
Rytr.me has a user-friendly frontend interface, which lets you generate fresh text from these content categories. By giving the system brief text instructions, you can get your new content created from scratch but without having to jump through hoops.
Rytr.me also has a content improvement feature, where you can optimize your existing content through the help of AI. The platform can help you reword your content, assist you in shortening it, and support you in editing whole paragraphs at once.
Rytr.me offers three different price points that include the Free, Saver, and Unlimited plans.
- Free – This free plan gives you the ability to generate 10,000 characters per month. It also has a plagiarism checking tool to verify the content that you generate with the AI copywriting software, along with the offer to create up to 5 AI images per month.
- Saver – This plan is available for $9/month for 100,000 characters every month. Besides the enhancement of permitted characters and the ability to create up to 20 AI images per month, it also lets you create your own custom use-case or application for the AI content generation algorithm. The rest of the features remain the same as the Free plan.
- Unlimited – This plan stays true to its name. For $29/month, it lets you generate an unlimited number of characters every month. Beside carrying everything from the Saver plan and giving you the power to generate up to 100 AI images per month, it gives you a dedicated account manager as well as priority email and chat support.
Both Saver and Unlimited plans give you 2 months of free usage if you opt for annual billing.
- Accessible price points.
- Easy user interface.
- Range of use cases.
- Extensive language support.
- Free plan to try out the services.
- Inability to generate complete blog posts.
- Limited use cases as compared to other competitors.
Who is This Best For
While Rytr.me has comparatively limited offerings in place, it can still be highly suitable for copywriters, freelancers, and content marketers for creating content swiftly yet affordably.
It is best to move forward with the trial to see if you are interested in trying out this tool. The free plan will help you to understand more about the product to see if it is right for you or if you need to have a more customized solution.
Copysmith is a business-focused AI content generation platform that lets you create content through short text prompts. The type of content that you can create through Copysmith includes but is not limited to product descriptions, ad copy, social media posts, and blog posts.
As an AI copywriting software, Copysmith allows you to create this content by focusing on your product and your overall level of audience engagement. With the Attention, Interest, Desire, Action (AIDA) framework, the platform showcases your solutions as the star of the content for most content types according to your needs.
Due to this reason, Copysmith focuses on offering its services to businesses and ecommerce solutions. But these features can also work for copywriters, marketers, and freelancers who are looking to create engaging content for their campaigns or websites that they develop.
Through Copysmith blog templates, you can create exciting blogs without having to spend hours on each post. With the brainstorming feature, you can also come up with new outlines and ideas for your content. Additionally, the content enhancement offering lets you improve your existing content for better engagement.
Copysmith offers three pricing plans by the names of Starter, Professional, and Start Up. Custom plans are also available upon request.
- Starter – Available for $19/month for 20,000 words per month, the Starter plan lets you use over 10 integrations such as Google Ads, Google Docs, WooCommerce, and Zapier. It also gives you 20 plagiarism checks for the content that you create.
- Professional – Offered at $59/month for 80,000 words per month, the Professional plan offers 100 plagiarism checks on a monthly basis. The rest of the features remain the same as the Starter plan.
- Start Up – This plan is available for $299/month for unlimited words per month. It is present with various features such as bulk import and expert, custom development, as well as a dedicated account manager. You can also perform unlimited plagiarism checks through your AI copywriting software.
- Custom – You can also get a custom quote that caters to your needs, with the team vowing to meet its customers requirements through a personalized approach.
You can also get a free trial of 7 days to see what Copysmith can do for you before you sign up for its services.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Engagement-driven content creation.
- Business-centric use cases.
- Competitive price point.
- Extensive range of supported languages.
- Free trial to get hands-on experience.
- Limited use cases.
- Trained to generate business-style texts.
Who is This Best For
Copysmith is best for copywriters, marketers, freelancers, and business owners who want to generate B2C content that highlight their offered products and services. The competitive pricing of the platform makes it appealing for AI hobbyists as well.
Further reading 📚
Firstly, ContentBot proves that you can most certainly judge a book by its cover and determine what the platform brings to the table through its name. Dubbed by its team as the world’s most advanced AI writer, ContentBot talks a big game and offers the ability to create full-form blog posts, landing pages, ad copy, product descriptions, and slogans in over 110 languages.
ContentBot is available as a content generation tool that lets you create your new content through text prompts. But it also offers editing tools that are powered by AI. These features include tone detection and modification, text expansion, paraphrasing, and idea generation. This mix of text enhancement and content edition gives ContentBot some additional features.
As a modern AI copywriting software, ContentBot boasts a user interface that is not so different from Google Docs itself. This makes it easy for you to work with the program and use it to create fully-formed text content from a few words or revise your existing content with simple instructions.
With these features, ContentBot provides you with an array of solutions to meet your overall content generation needs. You can also further customize the features offered by the program to meet your overall requirements.
ContentBot segments its pricing plans into four sections, including Prepaid, Starter, Premium, and Premium+.
- Prepaid – This plan is a one-off payment of $1 for 1,000 words. With it, you can use features such as over 30 AI skills, a paraphrasing tool, and a long-form assistant. You can also get up to 10,000 words without any extra charges for signing up as a new customer.
- Starter – This is where the monthly subscription starts. For $29/month, you can get up to $40,000 words per month. It has everything from the prepaid plan but a long-form assistant. With that being said, it offers lower pricing per word than the prepaid plan.
- Premium – For $59/month against 100,000 words per month, this plan offers you all the features from the prepaid plan. Additionally, it throws in tools including SEO tools, plagiarism checker, and automations.
- Premium+ – This plan is available for $99/month for 300,000 words per month. It has all the features from the Premium plan. Besides the best pricing per word that ContentBot has to offer, the plan also includes two AI-generated blog posts that are enhanced by humans. This elevates the value proposition of this particular plan.
All plans come with community access, while only the Premium tiers offer priority support for your AI copywriting software.
- Prepaid plan to take the burden off your bank account.
- Competitive price point for all packages.
- Easy to use interface.
- Extensive set of languages.
- Human input available for selected posts.
- Long form writing is only supported in more expensive plans.
- Generated text may often require finetuning by a human.
- Limited number of templates as compared with competitors.
Who is This Best For
With its competitive price point and affordable packages, ContentBot can be a suitable option for freelancers and hobbyists alike. It can also be a great fit for business owners or marketers who want to generate more content on a monthly basis but without breaking the bank.
Writesonic allows you to generate AI-powered content with the use of simple text instructions. Through this mechanism, the platform lets you write several types of content, including but not limited to articles, ad copy, social media posts, web copy, and product descriptions. You can also create long-form blog posts through the platform. You can perform this content generation in over 25 languages.
Writesonic has a modern user interface that is inspired by Google Docs and remains easy to operate for your content generation requirements. By choosing preset templates for different types of content, you can benefit from tried-and-testing settings for the AI language model to meet your expected tone for the content.
Besides content generation, Writesonic has other AI copywriting software tools up its virtual sleeve such as a content rephraser, AI-based editor, sentence expander, and article outline developer. Through these tools, you can enhance your existing copy to make it more engaging for your audience.
In addition to helping you create several types of content pieces, Writesonic also allows you to optimize them for SEO. For this, the platform uses its SurferSEO integration, which is the same tool that is utilized by its more popular competitor Jasper.ai.
Writesonic offers two paid plans namely long-form and custom. They are segmented by the quality of the content that is generated. The higher the quality, the pricier your subscription.
There are four quality tiers offered by the platform that include Economy, Average, Good, and Premium. The difference in pricing is determined by the number of words that you can generate under your plan.
While the long-form plan displays these prices, they are not available right away on the custom plan. You can also get a 33 percent discount by opting for annual billing.
- Economy: 25,000 words
- Average: 12,500 words
- Good: 6,250 words
- Premium: 2,500 words
These are one-time words and restricted to one user. These allotted words expire after you have utilized them and do not replenish.
With the Free plan, you can enjoy AI copywriting software features including but not limited to:
- More than 100 templates.
- Browser integrations.
- SonicChat AI chat assistant.
- API access.
- Economy: Starting from $19/month for 190,000 words per month
- Average: Starting from $19/month for 95,000 words per month
- Good: Starting from $19/month for 47,500 words per month
- Premium: Starting from $19/month for 19,000 words per month
The Long-form plan has all the offerings from the Free trial, while also comprising additional features such as:
- Complete rewriter
- Bulk processing
- SurferSEO integration
- Priority support
- New features
Custom – This plan is completely personalized according to your needs. You can get a custom package designed for yourself by speaking to the Writesonic team.
- Different plans to adjust pricing to your budget.
- Transparent language models that outline quality beforehand.
- Modern interface to develop and revise your content.
- Chat assistant to converse with AI like a human.
- Rapid development of new features.
- High quality content generation is expensive.
- Pricing plans can be convoluted.
- Generated content may need manual retouching.
- Economy content might not be up to par.
Who is This Best For
With a slew of features and entry-level subscriptions, Writesonic remains quite suitable for almost any type of user who wants to leverage the power of AI-based content generation. This includes hobbyists, freelancers, content creators, marketers, and business owners.
Frase is an AI copywriting software that focuses on generating AI-based content for SEO rankings. With its targeted functions, Frase can help you put together optimized content that takes care of all SEO essentials, including but not limited to top keywords, frequently asked questions, and content structure. Frase can support these functions across 19 languages.
This puts Frase apart from other AI content generators that offer content development on a border sense. While those competitors can offer integrations with SEO tools, they are not purpose built to optimize content all on their own.
With Frase’s intuitive interface, you can move forward with creating content briefs, outlines, paragraphs, and sentences that are optimized for search engines. This tool gives you higher chances to rank on search engine results pages (SERPs), which provides you with more exposure on the web to your target audience.
Frase also allows you to rewrite your articles and optimize them for SEO. This detail allows you to make your existing content more engaging for your audience and more appealing to search engines.
Besides these features, Frase AI copywriting software allows you to check for the originality of your content by using a plagiarism checker. This part of the tool also fulfills another crucial search engine requirement: always have original content on your website.
Frase’s pricing structure comes in the form of three plans including Solo, Basic, and Team. All plans come on a monthly subscription model and offer a discount if you choose annual billing.
- Solo – $14.99/month for generating 4,000 words and writing or optimizing 4 articles per month..
- Basic – $44.99/month for generating 4,000 words and writing or optimizing 30 articles per month.
- Team – $114.99/month for generating 4,000 words and writing or optimizing unlimited articles per month. This plan also supports up to 3 user seats at once.
Besides these plans, you can also get the Pro add-on as a value-enhancing feature that lets you generate unlimited words per month.
- Purpose-built for SEO content.
- Intuitive interface.
- Doubles as an essential online marketing tool.
- Existing content optimization capabilities.
- High price point.
- Inability to create a variety of content.
- Limited features.
- Not versatile enough to be your primary AI copywriting software.
Who is This Best For
Since Frase is built for achieving SEO content goals, it is ideal for marketers who want to create monthly articles or brief outlines for their SEO campaigns.
This adds a certain ease of use to the digital marketing process for these professionals. This tool is also great for businesses that want to reach their audience and would like to convert a portion of their audience as customers.
The emphasis on SEO can be a big value add for many different firms and organizations.
10. Mark Copy
MarkCopy is an AI content generator that lets you create original content through brief text prompts. With the functions of AI, the software makes it possible for you to create a wide variety of content, such as ad copy, emails, social media post ideas, product descriptions, outlines, and full-length blog posts. These solutions are available in 6 languages.
The tool, MarkCopy, allows you to perform these actions through the use of over 40 templates, which let you generate the type of content you want through straightforward text instructions. This aspect takes the guesswork out of AI content generation and makes it easier for you to get the type of content that you want.
MarkCopy also has an AI writing assistant feature that allows you to use AI features easily. This element makes it simpler for you to get the content that you want through conversation-based commands and inquiries.
To provide you with assurance about the originality of the content that you generate, MarkCopy offers a plagiarism checking tool. You can also benefit from the SEO optimization feature that comes with the AI copywriting software to make your copy more appealing to the search engines.
MarkCopy has 3 pricing segments that include the Starter, Pro, and Enterprise plans. They are available on a monthly subscription. But if you sign-up for the service through annual billing, you can get two months free.
- Starter – Starting from €24/month for 20,000 words per month. This includes the Rocket Mode long-form article generator.
- Pro – Starting from €59/month for 50,000 words per month. In addition to the features of the Starter plan, the solution offers SEO optimization, plagiarism detector, and team collaboration tools.
- Enterprise – This plan is tailored to your needs and offers custom word limits per month, custom AI templates, and API access. You can get a quote by reaching out to the MarkCopy team.
- Intuitive interface.
- Long-form content generation.
- Content generation assistant.
- Built-in plagiarism checking.
- Built-in SEO optimization.
- Limited number of templates.
- Small set of supported languages.
- Pricing is not as accessible as some other competitors.
Who is This Best For
MarkCopy can be suitable for freelancers, marketers, as well as small business owners. While the platform does not have a very competitive price point, its certain features such as long-form content generation, SEO optimization, and AI writing assistant can help these groups with their needs.
There is an extensive variety of AI copywriting software currently available, with many of them still emerging as key players of this evolving industry. This can make it difficult for you to choose a platform that truly meets your needs.
By going through the 10 platforms above, it becomes easier for you to discover a solution that works for you. While some of them specialize in business copywriting, others excel at SEO content development. But some solutions offer comprehensive services to meet a variety of demands for a versatile group of people.
While moving forward with choosing one of these services, you need to make sure that you are paying attention to the most pressing factors that matter to you. To help you realize these aspects that can influence your experience with an AI content generator and copywriting tool, here is a short list of them.
- Ease of use
- Supported languages
- Quality of generated content
- Available templates
- Plagiarism checking tool
- SEO optimization
- Chatbot solution
- Additional features
- User reviews
By keeping these factors in mind during your assessment, you can pick a solution that takes care of your needs, while also holding up to your expectations. While checking for overall features lets you choose a platform that seems suitable for you, digging deeper into aspects such as user reviews lets you steer clear of avoidable issues.
Most of all, make sure that you are availing free trial services and using them to your advantage whenever possible. This goes a long way towards helping you pick a platform that you can count on in the future.
Comments 0 Responses