The week is coming to an end, and that means it is time for me to have a look at some of the things that has happened in this past week. A lot of really good articles have been posted around the web throughout this past week, and I have made a roundup of some of the best articles.
- 4 key Facebook trends e-commerce advertisers need to know in 2016 – Columnist Andrew Waber dives into advertising activity on Facebook and uncovers several trends to help you plan ahead and improve performance.
- 7 Important Service Offerings Your Ecommerce Business May Be Missing – This article by Jess Ekstrom examines some of the different Servic offerings you should try for your ecommerce business.
- Ecommerce site stagnating? You might be making these common mistakes – This article written by Lalit Sharma explores some of the mistakes that ecommerce stores are making.
- 5 Content Marketing Trends to Put You Ahead of the Pack – Great article written by Ben Plomion about how the rapid advance of technology forces marketers and creators to reinvent the way they produce content more quickly than ever before, but the goal remains the same: Tell a great story that captivates and informs.
- The 6 Elements of a Powerful Blog Post [Infographic] – This article and brilliant Infographic looks at what makes a great blog post?
- Clean Up Your Email Marketing this Spring with Our Checklist – It is important to remember that email marketing is an ever evolving process, and therefore it is important to keep them relevant and updated.
- Effective Content Strategy for Sellers – This article examines why so little emphasis is given on having high quality content on ecommerce stores.
- Product Page URLs: The 3 Huge Mistakes That Are Killing Your Google Traffic– Jenna Compton wrote this great article that examines the importance of making sure your urls are actually readable by human beings and not just search engines.
Search Engine Optimization
- How does local SEO impact my online reputation? – This post looks at how Optimizing your company’s digital assets for local searches (local SEO) is becoming increasingly important to your business’ online management strategy.
- Rank Tracking; Is It Useful in Modern SEO? – This article by David Harry examines how over the last few years there’s been a fair bit of contention around the value and uses of rank tracking in the modern world of SEO.
- Everything You Need To Know About SEO For WordPress – This article written by Emily Schioma, examines the art to how to utilize SEO correctly. The article is filled with amazing suggestions as well as links to other articles where you can get a lot of inspiration from.
4 Hot Voice Search Trends To Help Shape Your SEO Strategy – This article looks at how voice searching is becoming more and more popular, and examines what you need to do in order to adjust your SEO strategy based on these trends.
Feature image curtsey of Ramotion