Want to add a bit of magic on your graphic designs? Try the following tutorials that will help you inject magical visual effects to your artwork.
1. Magic Lighting Effect in Photoshop
What better way to weave your spells than with wisps of light? This lighting effect can add magical mystery to your graphic elements!
2. X-Ray Typography in Photoshop
Need some spooky element in your typography? How about building a font with bones inside like an x-ray?
3. Fire and Magical Effects in Photoshop
If you're out fighting dragons, you need your fiery sword. Here's a great tip on how to create one.
4. Fairy Night Effects in Photoshop
You know that fairies fly in the night. Here's a way to mystify your night image and add clouds and fairy effects.
5. Dreamy Abstract Background for Photoshop
Create a magical vortex of light and add a special dose of abracadabra to any graphic design.
6. Magical Light Streaks for Photoshop
If you want to jazz up an ordinary-looking portrait, you can always add magical streaks of light!
Comments 0 Responses